Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,141 times)

Keg

Keg

If you can beat the first game on Crushing the second is alot easier, although the final boss becomes an absolute bastard. I thought Normal on the first game was like Hard on the second.

Ive never bothered with trying to beat games on the hardest difficulties before but it was at the time I was out of work and I alot of spare time so I platinumed both games, the only ever games ive done it for. Dont think i'll bother with Uncharted 3. Platinum wise that is.

Anyway im gonna continue with my first run through Crysis 2 seeing as Batman didnt arrive. Probably a good thing because id probably end up abandoning Crysis and then having to start all over again because I hate leaving a game for weeks only to forget everything so I end up starting again.

m41guy

m41guy

In the middle of LA Niore but I started up Arkham City too.  I don't think I can handle taking turns playing each one...something's gotta take the backseat while I finish the other  :laugh:

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Super Mario Sunshine
WTF Peach you act surprised when Bowser Jr says you're his mama and you respond with " I'm your mama?"  NO you should say " I would of remembered boning a giant f*cking turtle."  Gezz how silly...

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Arkham City

Keg

Keg

Ive never ever played more than one game at a time, im just like that. I just like to dedicate any game time to one at a time so I dont lose track of the story and just because im in the zone for it.

But for the first time im truly torn between juggling Batman, Deus Ex: The Missing Link and Crysis 2. And its tearing me apart........errr Lisa?

Edit: Finished The Missing Link. Brilliant DLC. Very, very good indeed and an interesting story within a story that I enjoyed more than the main game.

Now its time to finally get stuck into Batman  ;D

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 22, 2011, 04:58:51 AM
Super Mario Sunshine
WTF Peach you act surprised when Bowser Jr says you're his mama and you respond with " I'm your mama?"  NO you should say " I would of remembered boning a giant f*cking turtle."  Gezz how silly...

LMAO!  No kidding, how do NOT remember something like that!

Quote from: Keg on Oct 22, 2011, 11:59:30 AM
Ive never ever played more than one game at a time, im just like that. I just like to dedicate any game time to one at a time so I dont lose track of the story and just because im in the zone for it.

But for the first time im truly torn between juggling Batman, Deus Ex: The Missing Link and Crysis 2. And its tearing me apart........errr Lisa?

Edit: Finished The Missing Link. Brilliant DLC. Very, very good indeed and an interesting story within a story that I enjoyed more than the main game.

Now its time to finally get stuck into Batman  ;D

I'm normally that way too, but I threw in Arkham City just to get the DLC bonus stuff and then just started playing it a little.  But I think I am going to finish LA Noire before getting back to it.  I think it just takes away from the immersion and enjoyment of the game.

Keg

Keg

Im like that with other things too. I cant read more than one book at once. Once ive started i wont even pick up another book until ive finished the one im reading.

It was a f**king nightmare when I first got my PS3 because there was so many games I wanted to play i kept getting distracted with other games and I ruined the enjoyment of alot of them by leaving them for so long that I just couldnt be arsed when I came back to them because id forgotten what was going on in the game.

Elliott

Elliott

Modern Shitstorm 2.

Mainly because Battlegreatness 3 isn't out yet. As soon as I get my copy, f**k ACTIVISION.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Playing my last matches in Bad Company 2 this week. Probably never going to touch that again after BF3's release.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 22, 2011, 08:45:41 PM
Playing my last matches in Bad Company 2 this week. Probably never going to touch that again after BF3's release.
I'm with this guy.
I might actually sell off ALL of my Call of Duty games just to get money for the DLC, if and when it comes out.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Totally forgot how it ended so the scene during the credits almost made me cry.
Spoiler
Midna :'(
[close]

Now onwards to Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. After those two DNF's multiplayer and MH3 multiplayer should keep me occupied until Skyward Sword next month. 8)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Modern Warfare 2. Waiting for Warfare 3 and ignoring Battlefield 3.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Oct 22, 2011, 05:42:07 AM
Arkham City

Thisthisthisthisthis.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 22, 2011, 10:29:47 PM
Modern Warfare 2. Waiting for Warfare 3 and ignoring Battlefield 3.

Why would you do that to yourself?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Halo 3: ODST

Slowly chipping away at my Legendary playthrough.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed