Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,343 times)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 09, 2011, 02:52:30 PM
I'm stuck into Deus Ex right now. I'm really, really enjoying this game.

I love it. Ive played through the entire campaign 3 times now and im eagerly awaiting the DLC sometime this month.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I don't think I'm that far into it really. I'm at the part where
Spoiler
you have to get to the top of the tower to steal the data the hacker hid.
[close]

Kids be all up in my gametime these days.

Keg

Keg

Youre probably about halfway then. The game can be pretty short if you dont do all the sidequests. Some of the side quests can have multiple tasks and can take a long time. The mission you get from the undercover cop posing as a prostitute is quite a big one. Ive beaten it 3 times and ive still managed to miss a side quest altogether that I didnt know about.

Its not a mammoth game but first time through it took me a good 20 hours. My second playthrough was much more enjoyable simply because I understood the game better from the beginning. Plus I paid alot more attention to the story.

MudButt

MudButt

Right now I'm playing Dead Island, this game is freaking amazing.

I plan to get Deus Ex next, I've heard great things about that game so I want it.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 09, 2011, 04:18:08 PM
Finished Black Ops. I saw every one of those twists coming. Every. Single. One. But, still, it was a decent ending, until they had the AMERICA, f**k YEAH! shot. That was just f**king painful to watch.

Oh no, really? CoD is trash.

I want to get deus ex because you can get it dirt cheap already, but with arkham city and uncharted 3 on the way and the fact I'm only halfway through uncharted 2, I guess I'll just wait until I have no more games on the go.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Horhey on Oct 09, 2011, 06:55:29 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 09, 2011, 04:18:08 PM
Finished Black Ops. I saw every one of those twists coming. Every. Single. One. But, still, it was a decent ending, until they had the AMERICA, f**k YEAH! shot. That was just f**king painful to watch.

Oh no, really? CoD is trash.

4 was great, and I really liked the Russian campaign in 5, but I'd agree with you about the 2 most recent games.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 09, 2011, 02:52:30 PM
I'm stuck into Deus Ex right now. I'm really, really enjoying this game.

Funnily enough I picked this up again today after a few weeks of not playing.  :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

I just had to turn it off. I'm horrifically stuck and the controller would have paid the price if I'd kept trying  :laugh:

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm in China at the moment. Haven't played it in a while but I'll probably be on it more often now.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Replaying Oblivion for the n-th time. However, I managed to scrounge enough cash together to buy Rosethorn Hall in Skingrad for the first time ever! :D 25,000 septims is a lot. I'm also playing an Altmer, something I've practically never done before, so a ridiculously expensive and sophisticated house seemed fitting.

Now to get 28,000(!) septims to buy all the upgrades. WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

QuoteWHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF

Because it eases the pain of waiting for Skyrim. ;D

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 09, 2011, 09:51:09 PM
QuoteWHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF

Because it eases the pain of waiting for Skyrim. ;D

TWENTY. EIGHT. THOUSAND. SEPTIMS. Do you know how many Daedric artifacts that is?

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 09, 2011, 07:10:16 PM
I want to get deus ex because you can get it dirt cheap already, but with arkham city and uncharted 3 on the way and the fact I'm only halfway through uncharted 2, I guess I'll just wait until I have no more games on the go.

Yeah i noticed you can get Deus Ex for as cheap as £19 online already which is great. Think ill be doing the same for Rage. It wasnt even on my radar and with Batman and Uncharted on the horizon as well as Crysis 2 and the Deus Ex DLC i wont have time. Might as well wait until its dropped in price.

How are you finding the Uncharted games? Ive literally just finished the first game 5 minutes ago and I still think I prefer the first games story and feeling of being isolated on the island but damn the second game is just choc full of mind blowing set pieces.

Dachande

Dachande

UFC Personal Trainer..... my body hates me so much right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed