Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,058 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finished Uncharted 2. Now on to Crysis 2.

m41guy

m41guy

Finished Assassin's Creed 2 about a week ago, loved it.  Now playing AC 1 and trying to get the last 3 achievements for AC 2 to have them all(my first game!).  Also in Ch 11 for Dead Space.  I'll probably finish it though before the end of next week.  My birthday is in a couple of weeks and for an early present my wife got me AC: Brotherhood CE at gamestop for $60 MIB! 

Next purchases will be Dead Island, Batman:AC(reserved my copy), and MW3.

I also had my appendix removed on Monday(after a very painful day and a half) and have 2 weeks off from work so I've had plenty of Percocet fueled gameplay since coming home Wed.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Goddamn, I'd forgotten how much I love this game.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Finishing up Gears of War 2 so i'll be ready for part 3 when my Epic Edition arrives  ;D

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Red dead redemption, love this game! And will soon be playing Gears of war 3!!!

Terx2

Terx2

L4D2 online. It's awsome playing with other player but I got the stupid censored version of the game so its not that much fun thought, but it's still fun throwing boomer bile at Coach and watching a tank and a hoard of zombies charging at him ;D.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 19, 2011, 06:02:15 AM
L4D2 online. It's awsome playing with other player but I got the stupid censored version of the game so its not that much fun thought, but it's still fun throwing boomer bile at Coach and watching a tank and a hoard of zombies charging at him ;D.

You can edit a file to change it to un-censored. You cant play on line though. Still pretty fun looking through the shotgun hole you just made in a zombies gut. And the pipe bombs... ;D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Dead Island. Pretty good so far, although some of the rediculous Aussie accents are painful.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Duke Nukem Forever Online

Why am I still playing this? :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Played AvP 2010, single player survivor on the map Tempest.

When I first ever encountered Praetorians they pretty much destroyed me. Today Praetorians now fear me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

BioShock 2

Fun game, so far. Not as good as the first, but pretty good nonetheless. I was a little worried, because I'd heard a lot of bad reviews about it from fans of the original.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 20, 2011, 01:34:41 AM

People still play it online? I found the online play to be really fun but I have not played my copy since July. There is no reason to release the DLC so late.

r888

r888

Finished  Dead Space 2. Now on to space marines.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 20, 2011, 02:40:00 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 20, 2011, 01:34:41 AM

People still play it online? I found the online play to be really fun but I have not played my copy since July. There is no reason to release the DLC so late.

As a matter of fact it seems more people play online now. Back in June-July barely anyone played. Now I'm getting into matches whenever I want.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 19, 2011, 03:03:05 PM
Dead Island. Pretty good so far, although some of the rediculous Aussie accents are painful.

Cheerio chap. Can you chuck a few shrimp on the Bar-bie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed