Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,784 times)

Nope

Nope

Finished Uncharted 2 on Hard. I still absolutly love this game.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Shobidoo on Apr 22, 2011, 06:01:17 PM
Finished Uncharted 2 on Hard. I still absolutly love this game.

Im actually thinking of getting stuck into the multiplayer again but I suspect there wont be enough people playing. I loved the co-op modes the best. Hell if we can just get 2 or 3 people from these boards to play, its enough to mess around in Survival and play the co-op scenarios.

Nope

Nope

Count me in! I put it in to play multi, but since the PSN was down, i decided just to play singleplayer.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Shobidoo on Apr 22, 2011, 08:19:22 PM
Count me in! I put it in to play multi, but since the PSN was down, i decided just to play singleplayer.

Bruv I went back to playing PS2, Shadow The Hedgehog and Persona 4... I miss PSN so much! :'(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Lie on Apr 22, 2011, 09:17:26 PM
Quote from: Shobidoo on Apr 22, 2011, 08:19:22 PM

Bruv I went back to playing PS2, Shadow The Hedgehog and Persona 4... I miss PSN so much! :'(

I've been using my PS3 for Internet only ever since PSN went down.

m41guy

m41guy

Traded in Black Ops for Fable 3, played it for about 6 hours straight last night. 

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Whats this about PSN going down?

*EDIT* http://www.worldtvpc.com/blog/psn-forced-offline-longer/
ooooooooh

Nope

Nope

To cope with the loss of the PSN being down, i decided to start a new game on Fallout 3, and under the advice of Sharp Sticks, name him Douche Neeson. He will be the ultimate badasss with an intellegence of 1!

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Scibblenauts! XD

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Star Wars Battlefront 2.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil archive's on the Wii

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

TRON: Evolution

Halo: Reach

Nope

Nope

Pokemon: Soulsilver.

Huol

Huol

civ5

again

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ninja Gaiden Sigma; because I needed a reminder of how f**king hard some games can be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed