Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,278 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A few hours into Red Dead Redemption and honestly it's even better than I remembered.

How the hell I never replayed this until now I'll never know.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 03, 2023, 09:06:48 PMA few hours into Red Dead Redemption and honestly it's even better than I remembered.

How the hell I never replayed this until now I'll never know.

I still haven't replayed RDR, and didn't get far into the sequel before I got distracted.

Wweyland

Wweyland

RDR2 is high on my TODO list. I presume you play as the son from the first game?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 03, 2023, 09:59:04 PMRDR2 is high on my TODO list. I presume you play as the son from the first game?

It's a prequel.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

RDR2 is awesome.  And I am not that kind of gamer.  It was one of the few games that I bought on word of mouth and reviews alone.  Usually I predetermine "my kind of game," and buy them whether they are going to be good or bad. 

I couldn't go back to RDR1 though, just because if I've played the improvement first, I find it almost impossible to go back and play the old game. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Broforce Forever update

Fun as hell, the new characters are cool, and the added stuff like the specific Indiana Brones levels are neat. Also Burt Brommer's sniper special attack wipes the damn floor.  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

https://www.ign.com/articles/take-two-ceo-says-red-dead-redemption-port-pricing-is-commercially-accurate

Another common Xbox W, I joke, but backwards compatibility makes for an undervalued feature until moments like this.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops II, 13 years after I played the original.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Baldur's Gate 3

Total immersion.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Started with Quake 2 and its mission packs.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Trying Hotline Miami since it was on sale for $1.99.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Ingwar on Aug 19, 2023, 05:04:38 PMTotal immersion.

Wish there was another Dragon Age like it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 19, 2023, 09:55:25 PMTrying Hotline Miami since it was on sale for $1.99.
I loved this game, but somehow, the sequel dropped the ball heavily.

bobby brown

bobby brown

I'm playing a lot of Dead by Daylight. grinding up a good XP buffer for my upcoming ALIEN.

Really thinking about getting the Texas Chainsaw game. but I haven't fully committed yet.
Loved predator hunting grounds and the Friday the 13th game.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Quake 2: N64 Remastered. It's nice, small, and different enough from the main campaigns.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed