Alien Romulus Novelization

Started by Crew Expendable, Mar 29, 2024, 06:36:00 AM

Author
Alien Romulus Novelization (Read 1,014 times)

Crew Expendable

Crew Expendable

Is anyone else kinda surprised there has been no announcement for a Romulus novelization? I personally like having the novelizations for all the films. I hope we get one down the line like we did with Isolation.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Crew Expendable on Mar 29, 2024, 06:36:00 AMIs anyone else kinda surprised there has been no announcement for a Romulus novelization? I personally like having the novelizations for all the films. I hope we get one down the line like we did with Isolation.

Still waiting on the English translation for the Japanese Prometheus novelisation ...

Pocok

Pocok

Quote from: Elmazalman on Mar 29, 2024, 07:24:23 AMStill waiting on the English translation for the Japanese Prometheus novelisation ...

A fan-made version is available here, through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/full-translation-93991956?immediate_pledge_flow=true

Crew Expendable

Quote from: Elmazalman on Mar 29, 2024, 07:24:23 AM
Quote from: Crew Expendable on Mar 29, 2024, 06:36:00 AMIs anyone else kinda surprised there has been no announcement for a Romulus novelization? I personally like having the novelizations for all the films. I hope we get one down the line like we did with Isolation.

Still waiting on the English translation for the Japanese Prometheus novelisation ...
Don't remind me  :'(

Wweyland

Wweyland

I recently found out there is an Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem novelization. It's in braille.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 30, 2024, 01:37:46 PMI recently found out there is an Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem novelization. It's in braille.

Best comment in a long time!  :laugh:

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

I hope someone gets a greenlight to make a novelization of Romulus. I think every movie should have one. It allows you to preserve the stories for posterity.

Pocok

Pocok

Aren't those supposed to be announced way earlier or at least some info snippets about them, in any way, shape or form? I highly doubt (and sad about it) that they are hiding it for some reason.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Pocok on Mar 30, 2024, 11:53:34 PMAren't those supposed to be announced way earlier or at least some info snippets about them, in any way, shape or form? I highly doubt (and sad about it) that they are hiding it for some reason.

Could it be to prevent people from getting a copy and spoiling the film?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't expect it to be a concern, otherwise we'd get no novelizations. They usually just release around the same time as the movies. I was looking through our news archives to see how earlier we found out about the Covenant novelization but looks like I'd reached out to ADF for some reason and he confirmed it.

Looks like we started to see stuff in April for the August release. So maybe we'll see something this month.

SiL

SiL

AvP was a quick turnaround from our talk with Cerasini, and he mentioned that's why AvPR didn't get one - scheduling due to personal issues and I think a twelve week deadline.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

I wouldn't be surprised if we get some nice announcements on Alien Day - I hope we have a great year ahead for Alien merch! 😃

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 30, 2024, 01:37:46 PMI recently found out there is an Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem novelization. It's in braille.

That tickled me more than it should have... 🤣 Accept my 'like', good sir. 👍

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Apr 02, 2024, 10:58:33 PM

That tickled me more than it should have... 🤣 Accept my 'like', good sir. 👍
You are most welcome. So would an ADF novelization.

iarann

iarann

Sadly novelizations are almost extinct. The Godzilla x Kong movie and Rebel Moon are the only two things to get one in a while. I really hope I'm wrong, but at this point I'd be very surprised if we get a novelization for Romulus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed