Recent posts

Quote from: Kailem on Today at 12:34:13 PMThe Upgrade says it to Fugitive when they face off as well, it's just not translated in the subtitles. It's the first word he speaks before he says "tell me where it is."

Urgh. You're going to make me rewatch scenes from this movie... :'(
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Official Matrix Thread
Last post by Huntsman - Today at 01:30:43 PM
Still patiently waiting for any indication what the new movie may entail. I suspect I'll be waiting a while.
Alien Isolation / Re: I modded third person back...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 01:26:54 PM
Quote from: MattFiler on Today at 08:39:29 AMI won't be putting this mod up for download just yet (or ever) purely down to the number of mind-bending hacks I had to do to get it into a state to even record this video.

I was going to say this must have been difficult considering what we'd seen of the model off camera! You got it into a good state for this video, though. Still some oddities but fantastic work! Thanks for sharing, and the work you put in to do this.
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: joshuaheath1995@gmail.com on Today at 01:12:32 PMTowards the end there's a couple bts glimpses from alien Romulus

Did anything about them jump out to you? Or just sets and etc?
Recreational Area / Re: Your movie ideas and fanta...
Last post by Shinawi - Today at 01:21:59 PM
My movie fantasy is a movie and a sequel based on Roald Dahl's two autobiographies, Boy and Going Solo. These are old books and I don't know why it hasn't been done.

Another movie fantasy of mine is one about Michèle Mouton, a very good former rally driver from France. 1974-1986 were her active years.
No...it's an incredibly successful game, doing a very logical sale on Alien Day.
Just rehash of what we have already heard in prior interviews
Towards the end there's a couple bts glimpses from alien Romulus
Predator Films / Re: Favourite Predator Movie?
Last post by Huntsman - Today at 01:05:27 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 31, 2024, 05:50:28 PMPredator 2. I love the gangland vibe, the meat locker/ storage scenes, King Willie, and the lore added including the Xeno Skull!!!
It's a damn good sequel. I love how rough and ready the city is. A seedy shithole.
The last one looks like Snark from Alien's draft
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed