Predator 3: The Final Hunt

Started by War Wager, Mar 20, 2007, 12:00:58 PM

Would you like to see Arnie come back to hunt the Predator?

Hell Yeah!
27 (69.2%)
Heck No!
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author
Predator 3: The Final Hunt (Read 2,600 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Although its not likley for him to come back (being a govenor and all), but I think Arnie should turn the tables on the Predator and hunt it instead...

Darkness

Darkness

I would have liked him to make an appearance if they'd have done P3 a decade ago but he looks too much older now. T3 is a prime example.

Vader the White

Maybe a clip of him, but that's it. T3 is a prime example.

Newsfop

Newsfop

I disapprove of Arnie coming back. Let's not forget that Predator movies are not just about hunters from outer space massacring. They're also about the ensemble that interacts. Dutch's team is gone. Having him back would never be as good as the original, in my opinion.

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

No Pred hunting in a wheelchair please, it's dangerous...

fluxcap

fluxcap

I would have liked it if Arnie could have done a cameo at the end of AVP. He could have been part of the armies special branch dedicated to tracking Predator's, like Peter Keyes' team in Predator 2. I wouldn't want to see Arnie in a full role, just a cameo or significant mention in a sequel.

Chopper

Chopper

Perhaps he should be a witness, like in a court case or something....

creep

creep

They should have made him Keyes' boss.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Maybe a predator who doesn't honor those who kill his own kind comes to Arnie's house in the middle of the night and kills him, Glover next?

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Quote from: creep on Apr 17, 2007, 10:58:56 PM
They should have made him Keyes' boss.
Originally, the role of Keyes was going to be Dutch from the original movie. When Arnie refused to come back they changed the role to Keyes and got Gary Busey in. Kinda strange that technically, Busey replaces Arnie.

Nihil

Nihil

No.

His battle with the predator is done.
Part of the beauty of the first movie is that the last thing the
predator was thinking is that both of them were going to die.

He'll never know the truth and neither should the rest of his clan.

Plus Arnie is way too old to be scrapin with killing machines from
outer space, he barely made it out the first time.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

I think he should well if its the last movie with pred he should cause he started it maybe he should finish it thats what i think though and thats if its the last movie

genocyber

genocyber

We need Arnold and Sylvester Stallone :D

War Wager

War Wager

Does anyone know what age Arnie is now?

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

no btu think about it dutch should be old cause its been 20 years since the predator movie and its being set in 2007 so it would be telling the truth do you really think dutch is still gonna be in his mid twenties?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed