Predator Homeworld...

Started by skuLLy, Feb 28, 2007, 04:00:18 AM

Author
Predator Homeworld... (Read 6,827 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 05, 2007, 05:26:25 PM
I would imagine them to have land vehicles.  I don't think they run everywhere they need to go?  They have space ships, why not land vehicles.   ???
I wouldn't base it on something similar like modern human society, human society is made to be easy and simple that's why so many people are fat they have everything done for them. I can see the predator society more like the tribes in Africa some cloth a lot of weapons and living life like a true warier where nothings free if you want something you have to do it with ought assistance of a grocery store a car or any kind of luxury

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 05, 2007, 08:01:59 PM
I would imagine them to have land vehicles.  I don't think they run everywhere they need to go?  They have space ships, why not land vehicles.   ???
I wouldn't base it on something similar like modern human society, human society is made to be easy and simple that's why so many people are fat they have everything done for them. I can see the predator society more like the tribes in Africa some cloth a lot of weapons and living life like a true warier where nothings free if you want something you have to do it with ought assistance of a grocery store a car or any kind of luxury

i see your point, but where do they build these huge space ships?  How do they get all of that "metal" around??  I can't picture them with huge elephant type creatures pulling all of the parts and technology on ropes and sleds to the hangars that they're building they're space craft in...I just can't see that happening.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 05, 2007, 09:08:36 PM
Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 05, 2007, 08:01:59 PM

i see your point, but where do they build these huge space ships?  How do they get all of that "metal" around??  I can't picture them with huge elephant type creatures pulling all of the parts and technology on ropes and sleds to the hangars that they're building they're space craft in...I just can't see that happening.
they dident get a six pack for nothing man...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed