Predator Homeworld...

Started by skuLLy, Feb 28, 2007, 04:00:18 AM

Author
Predator Homeworld... (Read 6,826 times)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: White Ookami on May 18, 2007, 11:06:35 AM
Quote from: SM on May 18, 2007, 01:27:11 AM
Warm planet with lost of small furry mammals that the Predators bravely slaughter in order to make necklaces.
mabey some animals that are big anofe to ride like a horse
Do you wan to no some thing better a view or history of the planet to make things more clear to all of us

SM

SM

Do you want to try that again?  ???

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: SM on May 18, 2007, 12:50:59 PM
Do you want to try that again?  ???

:D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: White Ookami on May 18, 2007, 11:06:35 AM
Quote from: SM on May 18, 2007, 01:27:11 AM
Warm planet with lost of small furry mammals that the Predators bravely slaughter in order to make necklaces.
mabey some animals that are big anofe to ride like a horse

that would be cool.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

I wonder if the predator could survive a on world like that could it survive a hand-to-hand combat with a gurilla in the jungle since it hunts all th time could it hunt are animal's with no high-tech equipment?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 18, 2007, 11:39:33 PM
I wonder if the predator could survive a on world like that could it survive a hand-to-hand combat with a gurilla in the jungle since it hunts all th time could it hunt are animal's with no high-tech equipment?
some animels can make up for not haveing tech

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Case in point, the Xenos.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: Master Chief on May 18, 2007, 05:17:27 PM
that would be cool.

Not liking that at all. Reasons:
-Riding on some animal makes them more human
-Their endurance and speed allows them to hunt alone and on foot, without the need of some quadruped animal
-It looks stupid

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Dude why the hell do you hate everything that is non-canon, all the posts that i read from you in any thread that even mentions the comics and such, you just go out and start ranting on it, how come?

SM

SM

This whole thread is speculative and therefore non-canon...

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dekapitator on May 19, 2007, 09:55:51 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 18, 2007, 05:17:27 PM
that would be cool.

Not liking that at all. Reasons:
-Riding on some animal makes them more human
-Their endurance and speed allows them to hunt alone and on foot, without the need of some quadruped animal
-It looks stupid
yes please open your mind a bit! Its called imagination! its what make some of us great!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 19, 2007, 09:23:45 PM
Dude why the hell do you hate everything that is non-canon, all the posts that i read from you in any thread that even mentions the comics and such, you just go out and start ranting on it, how come?

You know what made me chuckle when reading this post? His avatar/siggy are from a comic.  :P

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2007, 08:37:33 AM

You know what made me chuckle when reading this post? His avatar/siggy are from a comic.  :P
i like you your not mean like most admins {hugs} but funny

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Looks like there's a conspiracy against people who don't like the comics.

It's the "yautja" thing that I don't like, I'm an old school Pred fan. It's my opinion, I didn't break any rules stating it and I didn't offend anyone. You getting that bad vibe again?

It's great artwork.

Quote from: White Ookami on May 20, 2007, 12:06:08 AM
yes please open your mind a bit! Its called imagination! its what make some of us great!

I agree about creativity, (for example, I like old school Choppers, and I like them when they're unique) but I don't see what use a horse-like animal could be to a Predator.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dekapitator on May 20, 2007, 08:13:58 PM
Looks like there's a conspiracy against people who don't like the comics.

It's the "yautja" thing that I don't like, I'm an old school Pred fan. It's my opinion, I didn't break any rules stating it and I didn't offend anyone. You getting that bad vibe again?

It's great artwork.

Quote from: White Ookami on May 20, 2007, 12:06:08 AM

I agree about creativity, (for example, I like old school Choppers, and I like them when they're unique) but I don't see what use a horse-like animal could be to a Predator.
the Predator is not perfect it sill needs asentance what if it was hunting something like a runner alien? that runs on four legs? theres no way it will keep up mabey for awile but not that long, it would have to use something to help it out

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed