Predator Homeworld...

Started by skuLLy, Feb 28, 2007, 04:00:18 AM

Author
Predator Homeworld... (Read 6,829 times)

Extroheal

Extroheal

Yeah, someone has to forge the hunters' weapons and build the hunters' ships.

Predboy

Predboy

What do you think the predators' homeworld would be like and what kind of creatures would be in it (besides predators).

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

i imagine it like in star wars when like goes to the planet were yoda lives, like that planet, hot as hell, and like a jungle  :D

genocyber

genocyber

I always imagined it to be a very dry dusty reddish world with stone cities emitting smoke and fire with giant futuristic gladiator arenas.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Predboy on May 07, 2007, 09:08:12 PM
What do you think the predators' homeworld would be like and what kind of creatures would be in it (besides predators).
I think it would be kind of like a jungle on earth creatures similer to ares but more alien like

Predboy

Predboy

I always pictured the predator homeworld to be a vast jungle and open waistelands. On the ultimate predator site they say it has big jungles.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Predboy on May 08, 2007, 12:13:15 AM
I always pictured the predator homeworld to be a vast jungle and open waistelands.
well put ^^

Master Chief

Master Chief

It probably looks like New York.  They are so advanced why wouldn't they have skyscrapers, movie theaters, bars, clubs.  ;D

the Predators that go hunting are probably rich lawyers and doctors of their species who have free time on their hands...LOL, that would be funny.

J/K, it's probably like all of you said, jungles, swamps and caves...

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on May 16, 2007, 08:31:35 PM
It probably looks like New York.  They are so advanced why wouldn't they have skyscrapers, movie theaters, bars, clubs.  ;D

the Predators that go hunting are probably rich lawyers and doctors of their species who have free time on their hands...LOL, that would be funny.

J/K, it's probably like all of you said, jungles, swamps and caves...

{sighs} sounds like a real nice planet

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I always thought it would be like mars with an orange sky.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's hard to imagine a clear picture. I mean...they're supposed to be really advanced. Maybe the surface is all hot and junge, but maybe they also live in underground cities and etc.

Maybe they have no homeworld at all and are nomadic?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well they would then have to have colonies on other planets or spacestation s if that were the case

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 17, 2007, 03:53:07 PM
Well they would then have to have colonies on other planets or spacestation s if that were the case
makes sence

SM

SM

Warm planet with lost of small furry mammals that the Predators bravely slaughter in order to make necklaces.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SM on May 18, 2007, 01:27:11 AM
Warm planet with lost of small furry mammals that the Predators bravely slaughter in order to make necklaces.
mabey some animals that are big anofe to ride like a horse

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed