You know what I'd love to see in a future Predator movie?

Started by Nychus, Jun 11, 2007, 12:52:03 PM

Author
You know what I'd love to see in a future Predator movie? (Read 2,597 times)

Nychus

Nychus

One outrageous renegade Pred actually biting off someone's throat with those mandibles. 8)

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Nychus on Jun 11, 2007, 12:52:03 PM
One outrageous renegade Pred actually biting off someone's throat with those dreadlocks. 8)

You mean mandibles.

Dreadlocks are the tubes hangin' from his noggin.

Nychus

D'oh!

Yes, I meant the mandibles. :D

Dekapitator

Don't you mean bite someone's head off? (or biting someone's neck?)
I've always considered that the Predators use their mandibles to communicate and make various sounds, not as weapons.

Nychus

Yeah, just the neck, not the whole head, like, sinking his teeth to a man's artery and pulling back with a piece of blood drippling flesh. Nothing like what like the Aliens do, if that's what you meant.

Just watched the first Predator's Special Edition again. What an awesome film. I got enormous respect for Stan Winston with his believable yet imaginative designs. 8)

Dekapitator

Quote from: Nychus on Jun 11, 2007, 04:58:38 PM
Yeah, just the neck, not the whole head, like, sinking his teeth to a man's artery and pulling back with a piece of blood drippling flesh.

That'd be primitive for an intelligent creature to do IMO. To each his own. ;)

QuoteNothing like what like the Aliens do, if that's what you meant.

Nah, headbiting is a totally different thing.

Nychus

Yeah, it's clear they're intelligent, but there's always the "insane ones" constantly hinted at in the novels and comics. ;) Besides, if they can't use their mouths besides communication, how will they eat(nothing to do with mandibles)? But that's probably a different subject.

As for the headbiting, that's true too. It'd be nice for an Alien to rip off someone's throat with it's inner jaws and watch them bleed to death, though.

Dekapitator

Quote from: Nychus on Jun 11, 2007, 05:19:13 PM
Yeah, it's clear they're intelligent, but there's always the "insane ones" constantly hinted at in the novels and comics. ;)

"Bad Bloods".

QuoteBesides, if they can't use their mouths besides communication, how will they eat?

I never said that.
Quote from: Dekapitator on Jun 11, 2007, 04:23:36 PM
I've always considered that the Predators use their mandibles to communicate and make various sounds,

Nychus

No prob. :)

It would be funny to see a Pred drinking something that resembles a milk shake with a straw(okay, meaby not a good idea). :D

That and a Bad Blood ripping off someone's artery. ;)

Just some creative ideas here, that's all. 8)

ShadowPred

This would only work if the pred was bitten by a vampire.

luispaulo53

I'd love to see their planet! ;)

Jungle Hunter

well he does'nt have to be a vampire he could do it if he was really pissed off and completely crazy in all ways

Nychus

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 11, 2007, 05:59:32 PM
This would only work if the pred was bitten by a vampire.
Actually, what I had in mind is more like something out of a zombie flick, such as the Romero ones.

Corporal Hicks

You know what I'd love, a future Predator movie set in the past!

Dekapitator

That's something I've been wanting for a long time. Sad thing is I don't see a Predator movie being made any time soon...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed