Predator3 Canceled for Predator remake!

Started by FACEBOX, May 25, 2007, 03:24:25 AM

Author
Predator3 Canceled for Predator remake! (Read 6,770 times)

FACEBOX

Uncanny Antman

Uh, that "news" is two years old, dude.

I wouldn't get too worked up over it.  There ain't a sequel* or a remake coming any time soon.

*Unless you're counting AvP2.  :)

ShadowPred

LOL so old news. But ya i said the same thing too.

FACEBOX

Oh, thank God!

It's new news to me.  :-[
It had me pissed off!  ;D

Jungle Hunter

WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Weyland

Weyland

Cheer up. if it is true then it would mean dumps for predators and aliens would rule.

Jungle Hunter

You no what i refuse to except that insult cause PREDATOR3 SHALL BE MADE IT IS A KNOWN FACT

Uncanny Antman

Tisn't.

Jungle Hunter

If avp2 is a success then its gonna be made cause alot of people have only seen predator in AvP so there is gonna be a couple producers who are gonna try and inlighten the predator in movie form so its all a matter of AvP2 becoming a great movie thats my view on things

ShadowPred

I don't think that they'll actually do P3, even if AVP2 does well, no matter how much i wish for them to do another one...i just don't see it happening. :-\

xeno_alpha_07

*SIGH*  If they did a Predator 3 they'd probably get ADI the do the Predator creature effects which means we prob geta Predator that looks like the creatured from AVP and will look silly.  I personally think that ADI have ruined the creature designs. 

Uncanny Antman

So far, ADI's AvP2 Predator looks good...the face will be the real test.  If they can pull it off, I'll recant a lot of the nasty things I've said about their Pred work thus far.  :)

Jungle Hunter

Hell man ill make a freakin script some time cause im taking writing coarses right now and its gonna be placed in africa and damn i swear to god i will post in into fox network EVERDAY UNTIL IT BECOMES A MOVIE and you fans will help me or ill smite you all

War Wager

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 27, 2007, 03:16:11 AM
I don't think that they'll actually do P3, even if AVP2 does well, no matter how much i wish for them to do another one...i just don't see it happening. :-\

I agree. I think it's AvP's turn now, but saying that you never know what the future might hold...

xeno_alpha_07

So far, ADI's AvP2 Predator looks good...the face will be the real test.  If they can pull it off, I'll recant a lot of the nasty things I've said about their Pred work thus far.

Well to be honest i'm not impressed with the look.  And as you say the face will be the real test.  I've said this before, i've nothing aganst ADI i think they've done amazing things it's just the Alien and Predator designs they've produced i'm not keen on.

I think it's AvP's turn now, but saying that you never know what the future might hold...

True we'll never know what the futre holds.  Just wish they would come up with a decent AVP concept.  But we'll see how it goes when AVP2 comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed