Stallone for Predator 3

Started by War Wager, May 24, 2007, 02:09:21 PM

Author
Stallone for Predator 3 (Read 5,256 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That movie would just suck. I woudn't believe it for a second. Not that Will Smith is a bad actor or anything, but can you imagine that?

dudelove

dudelove

Quote from: Master Chief on May 24, 2007, 02:28:50 PM
Although he is in great shape and he helped start the action hero genre, I do not want to see Stallone take on a Predator.  It is too "Hollywood" for me.  I would like to see either Vin Diesel or Duane Johnson take on a predator.  The Rock was good in "Doom" and "Standing Tall" and Vin Diesel was good in "Pitch Black" and "the Chronicles"...IMO of course.  Plus Arnold (Dutch) passed the torch to the Rock in the "Run down".

OK. First it's Walking Tall and The Rundown.

Too "Hollywood" for you? Did you even understand the Predator movies? They where both a satire of 80's Hollywood.

I agree with your choice of The Rock. I like him.

What they should do is make Predator 3 an ensemble flick. The Rock, Jason Statham, Vin Deisel, Thomas Jane, Ving Rhames, Vinnie Jones. Directed by Paul Verehoven. Make it violent as only Verehoven can deliver.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

If we did get a Predator 3, I'd nominate Hugh Jackman.

He could be a dark horse.

Pun unintended.

SiL

SiL

I think Clive Owen would be a good mix of 'Rundown hero' and 'I'm gonna gun you to hell with a gun I don't need to reload' awesomeness.

dudelove

dudelove

Sorry, buddy. He's just not wooden enough.

War Wager

War Wager

Only Sylvestor Stallone would do it for me...

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: dudelove on May 25, 2007, 04:00:16 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 24, 2007, 02:28:50 PM
Although he is in great shape and he helped start the action hero genre, I do not want to see Stallone take on a Predator.  It is too "Hollywood" for me.  I would like to see either Vin Diesel or Duane Johnson take on a predator.  The Rock was good in "Doom" and "Standing Tall" and Vin Diesel was good in "Pitch Black" and "the Chronicles"...IMO of course.  Plus Arnold (Dutch) passed the torch to the Rock in the "Run down".

OK. First it's Walking Tall and The Rundown.

Too "Hollywood" for you? Did you even understand the Predator movies? They where both a satire of 80's Hollywood.

I agree with your choice of The Rock. I like him.

What they should do is make Predator 3 an ensemble flick. The Rock, Jason Statham, Vin Deisel, Thomas Jane, Ving Rhames, Vinnie Jones. Directed by Paul Verehoven. Make it violent as only Verehoven can deliver.

lol...I always mix that name up. "Walking tall"...got it!  But have you seen the movie Doom?  The Rock is in it.

in the 80's I was only 9.  So the only thing I understood was that was one bad ass Alien.

With an all-star cast like that, I wonder who is going to be the hero?  I don't think any of those actors would like to get skull ripped by a Predator...That is too Hollywood for me  8)  One star and the rest prey.

dudelove

dudelove

Yeah, i've seen Doom. I liked it. Mostly becase of the unintentional comedy. But it had some good action.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed