Stallone for Predator 3

Started by War Wager, May 24, 2007, 02:09:21 PM

Author
Stallone for Predator 3 (Read 5,255 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Theres no dought Slyverstor Stallone is in brilliant shape for his age. He's also turning himself back into an action man with Rocky Balboa and John Rambo. I was thinking that he's really the perfect candidate for a Predator 3. He'd be just like Arnie in Predator. Does anyone agree?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I do agree, i think he is the one guy from the 70's and 80's who is still the best in what he can do.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: War Wager on May 24, 2007, 02:09:21 PM
Theres no dought Slyverstor Stallone is in brilliant shape for his age. He's also turning himself back into an action man with Rocky Balboa and John Rambo. I was thinking that he's really the perfect candidate for a Predator 3. He'd be just like Arnie in Predator. Does anyone agree?

Although he is in great shape and he helped start the action hero genre, I do not want to see Stallone take on a Predator.  It is too "Hollywood" for me.  I would like to see either Vin Diesel or Duane Johnson take on a predator.  The Rock was good in "Doom" and "Standing Tall" and Vin Diesel was good in "Pitch Black" and "the Chronicles"...IMO of course.  Plus Arnold (Dutch) passed the torch to the Rock in the "Run down".

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

To tell you the truth, I would love to see Stallone take on the predator, look how crazy a killer he is in JOHN RAMBO, the Rambo film have never been that violent, when I first heard about the idea of Stallone for predator 3 I didn't think it would work but seeing him in the new Rambo changed my mind, I am a big fan of Stallone anyway an d I think it would be good putting up against a predator, age isn't nothing to a predator, Danny glover was a bit old in predator 2 but it didn't stop the pred trying to kill him, I say bring on predator 3, starring Stallone.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Yeah, I'd like it. There was even some gossip about Stallone being in Predator 3, of course none of it was true.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Dekapitator on May 24, 2007, 05:52:50 PM
Yeah, I'd like it. There was even some gossip about Stallone being in Predator 3, of course none of it was true.

Really? I havent heard any rumours...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Cant we persuade Colin Strause and his bro to make predator 3 with Stallone?

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 24, 2007, 06:09:10 PM

Lol, its worth a shot! But I think we should let them finish AvP2 first...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: War Wager on May 24, 2007, 06:17:23 PM
Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 24, 2007, 06:09:10 PM

Lol, its worth a shot! But I think we should let them finish AvP2 first...
Of cause, but they are the only contact us fans have at the moment for any other ALIEN, PREDATOR and AVP films

The Ultimate Predator

Possibly. Originally I owuld be against it, but after seeing the new John Rambo trailer, I'm thinking t would be good.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Master Chief on May 24, 2007, 02:28:50 PM
Quote from: War Wager on May 24, 2007, 02:09:21 PM

Although he is in great shape and he helped start the action hero genre, I do not want to see Stallone take on a Predator.  It is too "Hollywood" for me.  I would like to see either Vin Diesel or Duane Johnson take on a predator.  The Rock was good in "Doom" and "Standing Tall" and Vin Diesel was good in "Pitch Black" and "the Chronicles"...IMO of course.  Plus Arnold (Dutch) passed the torch to the Rock in the "Run down".

Ok so before I even seen the "John Rambo" trailer, I passed judgement.  The rated R trailer changed my mind completely!  He looked and acted as he did in the other Rambo movies.   I cant wait to see that flick and to tell you the truth, I think Predator might've bitten off more than he can chew if he picks Rambo to kill! 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

When i saw the trailer, i was not ready for what i saw :o

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 24, 2007, 07:56:58 PM
When i saw the trailer, i was not ready for what i saw :o

LOL...neither was I.  I was not expecting him to cut that person's head off and use the 50 cal to obliterate the driver. Now that's a trailer!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Exactly my jaw just went lmp right there, and i was like HOLY SHIAT did you freakin see that :o OMFG!!! "I have got to see this movie now, i apologize for making fun of it"

MrLee

MrLee

lmfao, imagine will smith vs predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed