Predator 3 made by a horror movie makers?

Started by Jungle Hunter, May 13, 2007, 12:18:53 AM

Author
Predator 3 made by a horror movie makers? (Read 3,384 times)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

I think predator 3 should be made by a horror studio cause it would bring back the feel of the old one maybe better with the suspense and all.The predator would be more of a vicious hunter and more smarter on its kills which i find  would be scary as hell but i thought it would be a change of things

Alienseseses

WTF is a horror studio?

Jungle Hunter

my bad i couldnt really think of what it was called at the time i still acnt so i just made it more clearer

Corporal Hicks

Hammer Horror maybe? :P

SiL

I wish they'd come back :'(

Corporal Hicks

SiL

YES! YES! YES!

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 13, 2007, 12:18:53 AM
I think predator 3 should be made by a horror studio cause it would bring back the feel of the old one maybe better with the suspense and all.The predator would be more of a vicious hunter and more smarter on its kills which i find  would be scary as hell but i thought it would be a change of things

Well, arguably, you don't need a 'horror studio', just a good imaginative director and screenplay.  Of course, their might be SOME benefit if Predator 3 was done under a horror banner . . . ZOMBIE PREDS!!

Jungle Hunter

Im not really agreeing on the zombie preds i mean by more gore,surpraises and better predator moments if its possible lol

Noir-Gojira

That's okay, I wasn't really being serious.  Or was I? . . .

SM

QuoteWell, arguably, you don't need a 'horror studio', just a good imaginative director and screenplay.

Nevermind arguably - you DO need a good script and a director who understands horror.  Ridley Scott's not a 'horror' director, yet he made one of the most enduring horror film ever.

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: SM on May 14, 2007, 03:06:26 AM
QuoteWell, arguably, you don't need a 'horror studio', just a good imaginative director and screenplay.

Nevermind arguably - you DO need a good script and a director who understands horror.  Ridley Scott's not a 'horror' director, yet he made one of the most enduring horror film ever.
Yea he would be good though i will try to make a script but im not to good ill just try and ask fellow pred fans i no it should be posted in iraq or africa one of them.

Noir-Gojira

Nevermind arguably - you DO need a good script and a director who understands horror.

Yeah, my bad.  Didn't mean arguably, but it's a bad habit I picked up from a friend ^_^.  Someone who understands suspense wouldn't be too bad either.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed