Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 863,793 times)

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

New in today:

Finally got one of the 1992 Aliens promo art posters I'd been looking for 😃 (bundled with a nicer condition Aliens Special Edition VHS poster than the one i had already).

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Wow that art is so gorgeous!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wow! What was that for??

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2023, 07:46:40 AMWow! What was that for??

I *believe* it was given away with select copies of the Aliens: Special Edition VHS back in the day (in UK) - I could be wrong though. I'd never seen it until a few months back while browsing through http://www.alienscollection.com/promo.html 🙂

Allan Yelpir

Allan Yelpir

Hi folks,

finally I decided to sell my HCG replica of the M56.

To be honest, I'm tired of the unlucky bending of the barrel and the unworthy 'museum-like quality'.

The styrofoam-box as well as the packaging is recycled, so it'd come naked.

Depending on shipping fees I'd like to get 2000,- € - negotiable.

Have a nice day ..

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Slowly started unpacking what stuff I can out of storage into my new flat.  I finally got around the digging out some of my books.  Still searching for the remaining books but this is what I have so far:

Poor Kane, turned to the wrong page and paid for it  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not a huge fan of the WETA minis but that Kane - I love that Kane. I have one myself!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2023, 01:16:34 PMI'm not a huge fan of the WETA minis but that Kane - I love that Kane. I have one myself!

I was the same until I saw the Kane figure.  I love it  :) I am thinking of getting the Ripley figure to go with him.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 17, 2023, 09:26:09 AMSlowly started unpacking what stuff I can out of storage into my new flat.  I finally got around the digging out some of my books.  Still searching for the remaining books but this is what I have so far:

Nice collection.

Do you also have the the Art Edition of the Illustrated Story? That's a fantastic book. I've loved that comic art since I first saw the regular colour book in 1982.

Is that copy of GIGER'S ALIEN soft or hardcover?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Elmazalman on Dec 20, 2023, 02:49:16 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 17, 2023, 09:26:09 AMSlowly started unpacking what stuff I can out of storage into my new flat.  I finally got around the digging out some of my books.  Still searching for the remaining books but this is what I have so far:

Nice collection.

Do you also have the the Art Edition of the Illustrated Story? That's a fantastic book. I've loved that comic art since I first saw the regular colour book in 1982.

Is that copy of GIGER'S ALIEN soft or hardcover?

Thank you.

Sadly, I don't own the Art edition of the Illustrated Story.  I have been meaning to pick up an original copy of the book.  I'm the same about the artwork.  Brilliant.

My copy of Giger's Alien Is the softcover.

@Corporal Hicks, does that Alien Resurrection novel in my collection look familiar to you?  ;D  8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 20, 2023, 03:00:06 PM@Corporal Hicks, does that Alien Resurrection novel in my collection look familiar to you?  ;D  8)

Noooooo? I'm wracking my brain but I can't remember!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2023, 03:12:12 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 20, 2023, 03:00:06 PM@Corporal Hicks, does that Alien Resurrection novel in my collection look familiar to you?  ;D  8)

Noooooo? I'm wracking my brain but I can't remember!

Years ago you posted me a spare copy of the Alien Resurrection novel you had...that very one  :) thanks again by the way.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You are very welcome! I'd forgot about that one! Hope you enjoyed that?? It's been a while since I re-read it but I've memories of liking the novel more than the film.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2023, 04:21:28 PMYou are very welcome! I'd forgot about that one! Hope you enjoyed that?? It's been a while since I re-read it but I've memories of liking the novel more than the film.

I only managed to read half of It at the time and only remember bits and pieces.  I am definitely going to start the novel again quite soon.

bobby brown

bobby brown

What is the Japanese book? could you show it some more? :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed