The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 386,189 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic (Blu-Ray)

and

A cartridge holder for my rifle.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Alien: The Blueprints and Alien: Covenant - David's Drawings courtesy of russ840 on here.

Wysps

Wysps

A various assortment of holiday teas. Two were a bust though...can't seem to trust anything with cinnamon  :-\

The Old One

The Old One

S.H Figuarts Obi-Wan Kenobi TPM

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Far Cry: New Dawn, because I enjoyed Far Cry 5 so much. Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure this is the first direct sequel they've done in this series.

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 03, 2019, 06:35:26 PM
Far Cry: New Dawn, because I enjoyed Far Cry 5 so much. Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure this is the first direct sequel they've done in this series.

Sadly, they didn't do a direct sequel to Blood Dragon.

And unexpected Best Buy trip landed me with some good deals.

Road House - BD
History of the World Part I - DVD
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - PS4

[cancerblack]

More stuff for the AvP: Unleashed project:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 03, 2019, 08:30:37 PMSadly, they didn't do a direct sequel to Blood Dragon.

They did at least manage to sneak a couple of Blood Dragon-inspired side missions into 5 :)

Prez

Prez

Both Valerian & Oblivion 4K UHD for $40! My bday present that I'll give to my lovely wife to wrap and "surprise" me with next week  ;D

KiramidHead

Intrada finally did a new pressing of their three disc edition of Conan the Barbarian's score, and I got myself a copy. ;D Quite a comeback from that eBay seller f**king me over back in June.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Prez on Nov 05, 2019, 12:45:42 AM
Both Valerian & Oblivion 4K UHD for $40! My bday present that I'll give to my lovely wife to wrap and "surprise" me with next week  ;D

Oblivion. That's a beautiful movie right there.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 05, 2019, 02:37:40 AM
Quote from: Prez on Nov 05, 2019, 12:45:42 AM

Oblivion. That's a beautiful movie right there.

Indeed it is.

Whiskeybrewer

Game On - Series 1-3 Boxset
The one with Samantha Janus as a Nympho

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 05, 2019, 01:18:06 AM
Intrada finally did a new pressing of their three disc edition of Conan the Barbarian's score, and I got myself a copy. ;D Quite a comeback from that eBay seller f**king me over back in June.

Does it offer anything new or is it just a collection of previous releases?

KiramidHead

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 05, 2019, 01:18:04 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 05, 2019, 01:18:06 AM

Does it offer anything new or is it just a collection of previous releases?

It's the complete score plus some bonus tracks on two discs, and the original album release on the third.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed