The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 386,236 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Vienna - Series 2 & 3

Wysps

Wysps

Garbage bag/ripstop pants to throw on while commuting.  Cozy 8)

PVTDukeMorrison

An interesting little piece of German history

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jun 20, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
An interesting little piece of German history

Nice.

Whiskeybrewer

Scooby Apocalypse #25-#26

Iron Maiden : Legacy of the Beast #5

Doctor Who: The Seventh Doctor #1

Jeepers Creepers #1-#2

Gen13 #1

Primortals #1

Sonic the Hedgehog #5

Transformers vs Visionaries #3-#5

Baron Von Marlon

Something for the crazy rich fantasy: an Ash Vs Evil Dead Necronomicon prop for a little more than 10 000.

https://vipfanauctions.com/ash-vs-evil-dead-prop-and-costume-auction/

Prez

Prez

NIN - Bad Witch Album (it's a long EP!)
Moana Soundtrack (one for the kids)
An ornamental steel (miniature) windmill for my missus' birthday ... she's wanted one for her garden for ages. Good husband brownie points :-)

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 18, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jun 15, 2018, 03:48:34 PM
In love with my new Mavic Air.

I've got one of the budget ones whose name I can't currently remember but I just don't get chance to play with it. How are you enjoying it?

It's very addictive and easy to fly. The image quality is great. I still need to go out of town to get some better views.

"Sport" mode is insane.

Whiskeybrewer

A New Pair of Trainers

Marillion - A Singles Collection 82-92

Still Collating...

I went on an Alien shopping spree. Ordered the Weyland Yutani Report, preordered  David's Drawings, ordered a Neca Frost figure, as well as found a great deal with a seller who sold me separately the last two sentry guns from the USCM Accessory Pack.

Bought a bunch of spray paint for the first time to repaint some of my figures and dioramas and it's working great for now. Got a bunch of clay which I'm gonna mess with and try to build a xeno hive diorama this summer.

Ordered 2 sets from Extreme Sets, the Nela level 6 (Hadley's Hope looking one) and Sector 09. Very excited for these, though I'm not sure where I'll put therm yet. Found good deals on everything previously but the shipping of these sets hurts. It's nice that they have international shipping, but it's a bit much for someone like me who is from Southeastern Europe.

Also, not related to Alien, bought 2 pairs of Bose headphones on a gigantic promotion sale, 75% off!

My wallet is crying but I can't wait for these things to arrive. It's gonna be a fun summer.

KiramidHead

CDs of Animals and The Final Cut by Pink Floyd. My plan is to fill all six slots in my car's CD player with the Roger Waters era of Floyd for a month or two.

Whiskeybrewer

Marillion - Marillion.com

Sting - If You Love Somebody 7"

It Bites - Kiss Like Judas 7"

It Bite - Calling All The Heores

The Police - Synchronicity 2 7"

Foreigner - Live with Orchestra CD/DVD

KiramidHead

Blu-Rays of Dark Star, Starman, Escape from LA, and Vampires. I haven't seen the first two, and I haven't seen that last one in a very long time. LA is crap, but I might as well have it to fill the gaps in my Carpenter collection. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Marillion - Holidays in Eden Live (Limited Edition Racket Records Re-Release)

KiramidHead

I pre-ordered the Scream Factory release of In the Mouth of Madness. I can wait on Memoirs and Someone's Watching Me, but I love that movie and really wanted the poster. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed