The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 386,170 times)

Lie

Lie

It hasn't arrived yet, amazon says its been dispatched so tomorrow most likely Saturday. From what I've seen of a 2 hour stream from youtube it was just your standard post apocalyptic world; hillsides, streets, lakesides, caves and deserts.

@ Cvalda and First

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0o2FHh64Y#ws

Eva

Eva

:)

They had The new Hamilton film with Michael Persbrandt on sale as well, but I couldn't make up my mind whether I should blind-buy it. Shaaasvreee? Have you seen it yet?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Apr 05, 2013, 03:35:36 PMThey had The new Hamilton film with Michael Persbrandt on sale as well, but I couldn't make up my mind whether I should blind-buy it. Shaaasvreee? Have you seen it yet?

I haven't seen either of the Persbrandt movies. The most recent one is supposed to be crap though. :-\

Eva

Eva

Ah ok. I'll wait for the tv-version then. He's done more than one?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Two, with another one coming out in January 2014.

I have actually only seen the one with Peter Stormare and Mark Hamill myself. :-[

Deathbearer

bought myself a 3DS XL and Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Tickets to:

10:30 tonight! SO STOKED!

Nightmare Asylum

Cool. Heard Mama was pretty scary.

I want to see Evil Dead so bad...

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 05, 2013, 04:07:22 PM
Two, with another one coming out in January 2014.

I have actually only seen the one with Peter Stormare and Mark Hamill myself. :-[

Same + the various mini-series they've made. I like the series the best, gives much needed time to develop characters and plot. Btw it's funny how I've identified at least 4-5 regulars from Beck in the Peter Haber Hamilton series. I'll bet there are more. Recently, I recognized the guy who plays Plague in the Swedish The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in a supporting role in a Beck episode. :D

Oh man, you guys have a good time with Mama and Evil Dead. 8)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Mama is pretty good. I was a little disappointed by the ending.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I have actually managed to stay unspoiled for this one. I'm proud of myself. :laugh:

Quote from: Eva on Apr 05, 2013, 04:34:32 PMSame + the various mini-series they've made. I like the series the best, gives much needed time to develop characters and plot. Btw it's funny how I've identified at least 4-5 regulars from Beck in the Peter Haber Hamilton series. I'll bet there are more. Recently, I recognized the guy who plays Plague in the Swedish The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in a supporting role in a Beck episode. :D

Speaking of Hamilton, I heard on the Season 2 commentaries of GoT that both Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage wanted Stellan SkarsgÄrd as Mance Rayder. I could see that working. 8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Dude dude huge spoiler THERE IS AIR IN THE MOVIE.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 05, 2013, 04:39:24 PM
Dude dude huge spoiler THERE IS AIR IN THE MOVIE.

You're dead to me. >:(

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Dude, same thing with me and Evil Dead. I have not watched any of the clips other than trailers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed