The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 386,227 times)

keylight-di

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 08, 2011, 04:08:32 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 08, 2011, 04:03:59 PM
It's not my keyboard (I use laptop, as I said), but this is my mouse indeed.  :) I love my Razer Lachesis, with its 4000 dpi. Perfect for shooters. ;)

And look how beautiful it is:

http://www.comic-freaks.com/images/stories/gaming_mice/lachesis.jpg

BTW I have gamepad, this is why I can tell how much I hate it. I guess I started play too late and I'm lost for this kind of controllers... :(

Hmmm that makes sense on why you hate gampads. I didn't understand why you hated the PS3 controller but now I do.

But... could you tell me which part was explanation for you? dpi, beauty or that I started too late? I ask seriously.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 08, 2011, 04:13:59 PM
It's not my keyboard (I use laptop, as I said), but this is my mouse indeed.  :) I love my Razer Lachesis, with its 4000 dpi. Perfect for shooters. ;)

BTW I have gamepad, this is why I can tell how much I hate it. I guess I started play too late and I'm lost for this kind of controllers... :(

Hmmm that makes sense on why you hate gampads. I didn't understand why you hated the PS3 controller but now I do.

But... could you tell me which part was explanation for you? dpi, beauty or that I started too late? I ask seriously.

I think you hate Gamepads because your not use to them or the way they look and feel. You'd prefer a keyboard and mouse over a controller Right? Controllers are more modern they aren't used as often as tv remotes but people will still use them.

Bat Chain Puller

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 08, 2011, 04:24:35 PM
What are you trying to say Omegazilla?
Quoting a post and saying 'That's your opinion' is obvious and rather superfluous, don't you think?

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 08, 2011, 04:21:05 PM
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/BLord_of_the_Rings_Extended_Edition_Blu-ray-1.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/Bcanon580ex.jpg
Gimme.

I understand that. I thought you where referring me to a superhero ;D (I'd make a better villain thought 8))

keylight-di

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 08, 2011, 04:19:07 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 08, 2011, 04:13:59 PM

I think you hate Gamepads because your not use to them or the way they look and feel. You'd prefer a keyboard and mouse over a controller Right? Controllers are more modern they aren't used as often as tv remotes but people will still use them.

I hate them because I always feel like during an attack of epilepsy. I tried to use it for L4D2 and 15 minutes I tried to leave the roof in first campaign... Geez... Now this damn thing is deeply hidden in the drawer, I don't need more complexes... :-[
And maybe it's because keyboard you can use everywhere... Office, home etc.
So I'm lost for gamepads, huh...? :(

But 4000 dpi is impressive, nobody else can use my mouse, it's too fast. :D Oh, I can change this level to standard, but I love it. :D

Lie

Lie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 08, 2011, 03:39:09 PM
Hah! I hate the PS controllers as well... I prefer the Gamecube controller. :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

AliceApocalypse

:-[ whoopee cushion.  I bought a bunch of stuff for my daughter's birthday (nintendo dsi, trampline) but what I really can't wait to see her play with is the whoopee cushion.  I know it's immature and childish of me but my nephew had one and watching him with it was so funny I couldn't resist!

Bjørn Martinsen

Don't know how to post pics but last thing I bought was a sheep skin

Shasvre

Shasvre

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Do want.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed