Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,874 times)

delsaber8

delsaber8

I find in AVPR the aliens really act like dudes in suits rather than Aliens.

chazo136

chazo136

i didnt believe they were "aliens" honestly...i just lost the feeling towards them in that movie.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Most people did. Aliens don't stand around, letting themselves get manhandled and watching others do a striptease. They get shit done. Sometimes they take their time, but only when there's not much of a threat around.

chazo136

chazo136

there is a massive threat to them: Wolf Predator, but the aliens should just get the job done straight away and not worry about anything else but their instincts and what they're born to do: survive :)

Requiem28

Requiem28

chazo136

chazo136

lol nice one.

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

Tahts what she said..... The predator is awesome. :P

delsaber8

delsaber8

That vid is totally right about those dumbass Aliens at least in AVP they were smarter.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

That's my vid.

Requiem28

Requiem28

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

The Predator was modeled after the infamous French Predator. All of the insults are direct quotes from him. Thought about having them return to review Predators.

Ghostface

Ghostface

AVPR is better for Predator fans. Wolf kicking ass the whole film is awesome. The Predator vision was probably the best seen out of any of the movies (my opinion). Apart from that, the film sucked. Poor treatment of the aliens. And the humans sucked....bad. The review that states no one cares about them was false. I cared. I cared how they died. I spent the whole movie waiting to see how these useless people were gonna get it. They were fodder for aliens, and aliens were fodder for wolf.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: tonyzork on Aug 11, 2010, 03:42:27 AM
I spent the whole movie waiting to see how these useless people were gonna get it. They were fodder for aliens, and aliens were fodder for wolf.

Me too. I cheered when Predalien impaled that annoying, looser pizza kid

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: StrangeShape on Aug 11, 2010, 05:18:34 AM
I spent the whole movie waiting to see how these useless people were gonna get it. They were fodder for aliens, and aliens were fodder for wolf.

I was already cheering at the point after his girlfriend got pinned to the wall with the shuriken. And when that kid got his face melted off by acid.  ;D

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: StrangeShape on Aug 11, 2010, 05:18:34 AM

Argh, but he survived >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed