The Reviews/Interviews Thread

Started by Nightlord, Jun 19, 2023, 06:50:28 PM

Author
The Reviews/Interviews Thread (Read 7,557 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

In order to keep the forum organized and easy to navigate, try to use this thread for posting reviews, interviews or articles in general. For fan reviews please use this thread. (Hicks)

-------------------------------------------------

Looking good.

Kailem

Kailem

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've stickied this topic. Please post all the "professional" reviews you come across in here.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Legacy gaming:

BlueMarsalis79

In Mandalore I trust.

Necronomicon II

Bit concerned about some of those bugs mentioned but I'm sure they'll be patched lol

Predatorium

Predatorium

That "death clock" though..Too stressful that you might have to restart the entire game if you are not effective enough..

Redken

Redken

Gamestar (Germany): Aliens: Dark Descent(PC) = 82/100

LINK:
https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/aliens-dark-descent-test-steam-review,3396083.html

Necronomicon II

Downloading now.

Predatorium

Predatorium

definitely gonna play this one on easy :o

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Waiting till evening to try this out. I have high Hopes it looks very promising and original.

krisztian

krisztian

@Preadatorium
yeah, me too. I don't like stressful gaming.

Unfortunately, this game comes too late for me. I'm in fantasy mood currently, not in scifi mood.
I Guess I wait for some time.

aliens13

aliens13

https://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/aliens-dark-descent/analisis/porque-existe-alien-isolation-sino-este-seria-mejor-juego-saga-diferencia-analisis-aliens-dark-descent/amp

3D Juegos (Spain): "Porque existe Alien Isolation, si no este serĂ­a el mejor juego de la saga con diferencia."

"Because Alien Isolation exist, this isn't the best game of the franchise with difference."

I have to say that I didn't expect to this be so good, I was more excited for Amnesia The Bunker than this. Maybe because I'm not to much into the strategy games like this. I will buy it when they put it on sale

GreybackElder

What did you think of Amnesia: The Bunker? I beat it on normal and I'm replaying currently on Hard Mode. But wow. I loved that game. Perhaps right up there with Amnesia: TDD.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Any thoughts on the final boss at the end of the game?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed