Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 227,672 times)

Local Trouble

Quote from: bobby brown on Jun 20, 2023, 07:18:55 AMI assume the Aliens always rape when they get the opportunity. I think the Alien probably raped Dallas too.
Definitely rape in Alien 3.

So Big Chap is basically this guy?

bobby brown

All joking aside, can you guys imagine the horrifying subtext to when Ripley finds Dallas in the director's cut and he begs Ripley to kill him?

The Alien probably raped him so hard that the man just wanted to die...

Local Trouble

Quote from: bobby brown on Jun 21, 2023, 01:40:47 PMThe Alien probably raped him so hard that the man just wanted to die...

And it's possible Big Chap wasn't even done with him.  Dallas may have had another 40-pound box of rape in his future if Ripley hadn't blown up the ship.

Spoiler
[close]

Eal

Eal

None of this answers the question of whether or not Lambert was rapped by the Alien or not. And that's an important consideration.

Thatguy2068

Yeah, I sort of believe that Kane Son did violated Lambert but a question came to me if this is the case. Is this action a isolated incident or a little common across the species?

nanison

nanison

We only know for sure it felt a special kind of attraction, it tried to seduce her to such a degree he ignored Parker. The way the alien moved slowly towards her after killing Parker felt like some kind of love walk.

The mysterious behavior of the beast and the sense of mystery of the SOS/warning call and spaceship and the eggs and fossilized creature all combined gives this film an otherworldly feel that has never been matched by any other space film.

We're still talking about the mystery behind it all 50 years later. Absolute perfection. Nothing ever needs to be explained, let our own imaginations terrify us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed