Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 227,638 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on May 27, 2023, 05:57:40 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 14, 2022, 09:46:25 PMPersonally it doesn't seem like it fits the Alien Profile to rape a human, I mean I'm not an alien but it's like a reptile or insect raping a person with it's tail. Seems very very unlikely. Maybe Big Chap just so happens to be the only Alien that's ever done that or ever will but my money is just on it being happenstance, it just appears to look that way.

Clearly you forget the Xenomorph humping in Alien3.
You have rekindled my memory of that, how could I have forgotten such a thing? Lol.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on May 27, 2023, 07:24:17 AM
Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on May 27, 2023, 05:57:40 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 14, 2022, 09:46:25 PMPersonally it doesn't seem like it fits the Alien Profile to rape a human, I mean I'm not an alien but it's like a reptile or insect raping a person with it's tail. Seems very very unlikely. Maybe Big Chap just so happens to be the only Alien that's ever done that or ever will but my money is just on it being happenstance, it just appears to look that way.

Clearly you forget the Xenomorph humping in Alien3.
You have rekindled my memory of that, how could I have forgotten such a thing? Lol.

Which raises some questions about full grown Xenos and their carnal appetites. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Assuming you mean ...

https://youtu.be/wnsqHpiQQ_c?t=80

This was meant to be it eating, not anything sexual.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I always assumed that was simply it tearing at the flesh, not boning it.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Lol I think that comment was meant to be taken not so literally my friends.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 31, 2023, 08:57:53 AMYeah, I always assumed that was simply it tearing at the flesh, not boning it.

Could be both.  :o

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Kinky.

City Hunter Yautja

What is strange is why did Chappy single Lambert out? He seemed intent on tormenting her more than Parker or Brett. Is it because she was the only woman it killed?

bobby brown

I assume the Aliens always rape when they get the opportunity. I think the Alien probably raped Dallas too.
Definitely rape in Alien 3.

Kradan

Kradan

Well, rape is never OK but if it must be a part of Alien then I'd prefer it being equal opportunity thing where anyone can be a victim, male or female

oduodu

oduodu

well it s scripted that the alien has a penis. well sorta.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/files/scripts/alien-II-treatment-1983-9-21.pdf

page 39/40

SiL

SiL

Quote from: bobby brown on Jun 20, 2023, 07:18:55 AMI assume the Aliens always rape when they get the opportunity. I think the Alien probably raped Dallas too.

It's mauling the guy, not raping him.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: SiL on Jun 20, 2023, 08:50:16 AM
Quote from: bobby brown on Jun 20, 2023, 07:18:55 AMI assume the Aliens always rape when they get the opportunity. I think the Alien probably raped Dallas too.

Mauling him in the As*hole perhaps.

Eal

Eal

I'm enjoying that I simultaneously get to read a thread involving all this unseen archival material, and to see a heated debate over whether or not any of the Aliens bone their victims.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: bobby brown on Jun 20, 2023, 10:48:18 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 20, 2023, 08:50:16 AM

Mauling him in the As*hole perhaps.

That a crime?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed