Started by genocyber, May 06, 2011, 02:07:29 AM

Author
AVPR Blu Ray (Read 4,480 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Snowdog on May 06, 2011, 09:44:41 PM
At least it is the most sharp image of black you can get for like 90 minutes

That made me laugh.

But I have the double pack on BLU-RAY and the AVP-R is the theatrical cut, not the extended, which is on the DVD, or whatever, but everybody knows that.

But maybe one day in the future, there will be a "special brightened edition" with extra light.  :)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Mar 04, 2012, 05:31:46 AM
Quote from: Snowdog on May 06, 2011, 09:44:41 PM
At least it is the most sharp image of black you can get for like 90 minutes

That made me laugh.

But I have the double pack on BLU-RAY and the AVP-R is the theatrical cut, not the extended, which is on the DVD, or whatever, but everybody knows that.

But maybe one day in the future, there will be a "special brightened edition" with extra light.  :)

Then they'll release a super nova edition that is to bright ;D All I need is AVP and Predator 2 and my alien/predator blu ray collection will be complete.

Keyes

Keyes

With a properly calibrated TV the AVPR Blu-ray is quite a bit clearer. They obviously colour-graded it to take advantage of the deep blacks modern HDTVs can handle (providing clarity), but of course this was a bad move for DVD buyers, and the deail is crushed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed