brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 154,819 times)

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Both Alien and Predator belong to Fox....so...anything is possible...there was some time around a picture of Jockey with predator shoulder gun, it was hoax but , believe me or not I liked that idea.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 02, 2011, 11:21:44 PM
...and, I can't understand the negative reactions on the predator markings on the giant head...we are on Alien vs PREDATOR galaxy.net forum, right..?? ;D

Well, yeah but I never really understood that myself. A forum 'by name' dedicated to two terrible films. I'm here for ALIEN, and now Prometheus, with the odd reference to a 'franchise' of sorts. Predator doesn't feature at all for me.

Never say no to Panda!

I could live with a Predator reference (though i really don't want one)...but not with an AVP:R reference  :laugh:

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: Gash on Dec 02, 2011, 11:40:29 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 02, 2011, 11:21:44 PM
...and, I can't understand the negative reactions on the predator markings on the giant head...we are on Alien vs PREDATOR galaxy.net forum, right..?? ;D

Well, yeah but I never really understood that myself. A forum 'by name' dedicated to two terrible films. I'm here for ALIEN, and now Prometheus, with the odd reference to a 'franchise' of sorts. Predator doesn't feature at all for me.

And those 2 terrible films will be??? ??? I can count only one terrible film and that is AVP:Requiem (pure trash)

Psycho

Psycho

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 02, 2011, 10:24:52 PM
Damn, i'm busted  :-[

And as is see...someone already posted it on IMDB...as usual.  ::)
But don't tell 'em about it, maybe someone jumps out of the window  :laugh:

dang i was hopping it was true  :(

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Gash on Dec 02, 2011, 11:40:29 PMWell, yeah but I never really understood that myself. A forum 'by name' dedicated to two terrible films. I'm here for ALIEN, and now Prometheus, with the odd reference to a 'franchise' of sorts. Predator doesn't feature at all for me.

The site started as a fan site for the PC game Alien vs. Predator 2. It then expanded into areas of interest covering the whole Alien/Predator universe. The site is not dedicated to those 2 movies; it was around before those movies even existed.

-Chris.

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: nendo on Dec 02, 2011, 05:58:41 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/913/spacejockey2.png

my take

dots are eyes

The two top line are the top of the eyebrows

and the side and bottom lines are more for me to show a shape of the face XD

I am going to be honest. After looking at this picture over and over lighting it and darkening it, I think this is actually what I am seeing here now. I mean I honestly can not see anything else now lol... Anthony

Quote from: Ruzena on Dec 02, 2011, 03:37:37 AM
Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 02, 2011, 03:30:01 AM
I commented on that in my little list before... I swear I see something like that in the bottom right of that image too!
I'm not crazy! :D

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/Ruzenator/Eggbag.jpg

no this is not what we were talking about lmao.

[/quote]

(As always, click to enlarge, clearer outline)

[/quote]

This is what we are talking about and it seems no one is even paying attention to it lol. This is just as revealing to me as the suppose SJ laying on the ground.... Anthony

higherprimate

higherprimate

i think all of the assumptions and are awesome but we wont be sure til june, this is driving me nuts!!!

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

Quote from: AnthonyWC70788 on Dec 03, 2011, 02:48:33 AM

my take

dots are eyes

I am going to be honest. After looking at this picture over and over lighting it and darkening it, I think this is actually what I am seeing here now. I mean I honestly can not see anything else now lol... Anthony

I commented on that in my little list before... I swear I see something like that in the bottom right of that image too!

[/quote]

This is what we are talking about and it seems no one is even paying attention to it lol. This is just as revealing to me as the suppose SJ laying on the ground.... Anthony
[/quote]

Alien "DNA" my arse... that is clearly an Alien egg, it's not even sort of like one, or similar, it's the same egg as Alien.  Very excited and clearly the smoke screen isn't quite as effective as they thought...

It's like we are going to make a movie called Krypton... it's sort of a prequel to Superman, but actually it's really become its own stand alone movie... whats that you say you can clearly see superman floating in the corner of a promo shot, pay no attention to superman, move along, move along lol

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: ryanjayhawk on Dec 03, 2011, 03:06:26 AM

Alien "DNA" my arse... that is clearly an Alien egg, it's not even sort of like one, or similar, it's the same egg as Alien.  Very excited and clearly the smoke screen isn't quite as effective as they thought...

It's like we are going to make a movie called Krypton... it's sort of a prequel to Superman, but actually it's really become its own stand alone movie... whats that you say you can clearly see superman floating in the corner of a promo shot, pay no attention to superman, move along, move along lol

Exactly what I was thinking. I know I see an egg there just do not see why anyone else isnt seeing it.... Anthony

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

No, its not.  It looks to be cracked debris.  The petals are too small, and very mishapen, and considering the xenomorph egg's size, it is proportionally wrong.  Has to be something else.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 03, 2011, 02:19:44 AM
The site started as a fan site for the PC game Alien vs. Predator 2. It then expanded into areas of interest covering the whole Alien/Predator universe. The site is not dedicated to those 2 movies; it was around before those movies even existed.

-Chris.

Ok I get that, but it's an association that should be played down IMHO. It's an unhappy marriage that only tarnishes a classic film. I've never been able to see the 'Alien/Predator universe' as the same thing, anymore than I see the Abbott and Costello films being related to the classic Universal Horror flicks.

Ruzena

Ruzena

Quote from: AnthonyWC70788 on Dec 03, 2011, 02:48:33 AM

my take

dots are eyes

[/quote]

[/quote]

look at the reactions of people involved and you will see I was kind of kidding you "lmao dude"

Forum getting packed, taking off till the air clears off :D

Prometheus HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH mf  predator or any sequel done by anyone else than Ridley Scott ;]

Predator my ass all who think that ;]]]]]

{And its not egg! } ;]]]]

Bai ;]

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 01, 2011, 01:19:34 AM
http://geektyrant.com/storage/post-images/AlienSpaceJockey.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1272907614816

I just thought about this based on the ALIEN Space jockey.....there's not really enough room in that canon cockpit for Jockey legs. So he either doesn't have any or the Jockey and the canon are the definition of biomechanical????

I said soemthing about this earlier and no one seemed to interested in it but I actually do see the SJ's legs in that photo. Right below the person climbing up on the right, under their right foot, see the color differential. That sure does look like it matches the SJ color. And would make sense, since the leg looks like it goes underneath a foot pedal of sorts. I guess the other side would look the same as this side. Any one handy with photshop can you please point out exactly what I am talking about... Anthony

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It's just molding. And certainly not intentional.  Giger wanted it from the beginning to have no legs, growing out of the chair.  The leaked photos of the same jockey chair also has these designs, except it was all black (unpainted?) and had no jockey sitting in it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed