Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,955 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

That's what I thought.  :laugh:

Yeah, just wait till you get a PC. Don't bother with the shitty 360 version. I'm not even sure many people play that anymore.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 11, 2014, 08:58:48 PM
First time playing through the trilogy?

Yeah, I didn't think I'd be into the whole Star Wars vibe so I avoided the games up until now.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Awesome, glad to see quite a few members are playing the games now.  :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Too bad I never use Garrus.  8)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Your missing out then.  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Garrus Vakarian, king of the bottle shooters.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Damn Straight. 8)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

Manus is a f**king beast..he literally does whatever the f**k he feels like

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Alan Wake

Interesting story but Jesus, god awful looking cutscenes, strange character models, motion blur even when it's turned off, bad performance and most of all boring gameplay and absolutely zero tension. Uninstalling this game.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Test Drive Unlimited

I like the open-world type of the game because I get to drive all the way on the other side of the island to the meeting place of the race if I want .  Sad enough , the vehicle costumization of this game is awful compared to Need for Speed Shift . Also , those cops are annoying as always . I remember that every time when a police car got my attention I would slow down quick and go on the correct side of the road and it would stop...always . Now I ended up running 12 miles from 5 police cars on the wrong side of the highway .... I don't know why I always screw things up like this  .   :D

Vertigo

Vertigo

It's the traffic that pisses me off in TDU. Bloody hard to avoid, and makes some of the challenges virtually impossible, and no fun at all. Love the selection of vehicles though.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I have no problems with the traffic , well , except in some really small areas where I can't avoid them so easily .

I like the selection of vehicles too . Every one of them is unique in some kind . I hate the fact that there is so little costumization you can make to the vehicles ... select exterior color , interior color , wheels & that's it...( I don't really care much about the suspensions or other technical changes , those are good ) .  At least they should've made it possible to add Vinyls to the car .

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 14, 2014, 04:47:34 AM
Alan Wake

Interesting story but Jesus, god awful looking cutscenes, strange character models, motion blur even when it's turned off, bad performance and most of all boring gameplay and absolutely zero tension. Uninstalling this game.

Heh, I was the exact opposite. Gameplay was perhaps a bit clunky, but the story and atmosphere completely blew me away. I loved it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Where's the atmosphere?  ???

WinterActual

WinterActual

I liked the game overall. The problem was the enemies got repetitive REALLY fast and they are quite easy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed