Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,928 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 21, 2014, 07:12:15 PM
Dat nigga don't even have a magazine in the magazine well.
I CAN'T FIND ONE. I was looting shit in a military base and I heard gunfire from all over the place and I hauled ass out of there. I got hit once and almost died.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Looks like you'll be finger loading 5.56 then.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't even have any ammo. All I have is an FNX with one loaded magazine. I can't shit past 50m with it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You will have to put your MGS training to good use then.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm the best of the best. I'll just be prone looking down into a city and f**kers will walk right buy me.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

NAKED CAL SNAKE DOESN'T EVEN NEED A GUN.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I really don't doe. Too bad the footsteps are loud as f**k in the game, and the only way to move without making noise is prone rolling slow as f**k over to people. People are always checking their backs in the game looking around in third person though, so they'll most likely see you.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 20, 2014, 12:38:20 AM
Far Cry instincts superior.  Then you can just slash everybody to death in one hit.

Ended up using a save game cheat.

Would've given up otherwise.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've never actually played any of the Far Cry games for PC.  I always played the Instinct ports where your basically a Predator running around.

Those were pretty fun.

I heard they were going to reboot Dino Crisis this year so I downloaded the second one and am about to give it ago again.  Way back then it was just outside my top 5 for playstation.  It was a hella fun game.  See how well it holds up.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 19, 2014, 03:22:22 AM
So I bought Dragon Age: Origins, and am working on it diligently. I'm honestly not long for RPG's these days, but you can tell his game came from the glory days of Bioware. It's got that KOTOR feel to a tee, with your party bantering to each other and rich, rich stories all around the game world.

Trying to pull away from Medieval: Total War 2, Skyrim with 100 mods, Insurgency, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to finish it. It's not going so well. :laugh:

Dude, Origins is the f**king best.

And either Bioware will pull it out of the bag with Inquistion or it'll be their death.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Bioware hasn't released a flop have they?

ME3 as poor as the ending was received by son still sold well I thought I remembered.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 22, 2014, 01:33:55 AM
Bioware hasn't released a flop have they?

ME3 as poor as the ending was received by son still sold well I thought I remembered.

ME3 and DA2 were poor RPG's all round, good games but not great RPG's.
There's a reason why Bioware has nearly lost all of it's fanbase.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Why does that strike me as not true? As far as Mass Effect 3 goes anyway.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

They might be worse RPGs but business is about making money.  If they lose true RPG fans but gain casual gamers then I imagine they look at it as a fair trade. 

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 22, 2014, 01:39:37 AM
Why does that strike me as not true? As far as Mass Effect 3 goes anyway.

Well, you'd be wrong. They even shut down the social site that I used to be a part of in favor of a new one with roughly only a hundred odd members now, less than a tenth of the original number.
As well as "Evil" Chris Priestly leaving and the two founders of the company after ME3 was released.

And yes they have gained casual fans but it looks like with Inquistion they want to win back hardcire fans from what we've seen so far, more choices from the outset such as Origins etc and a more realistic art style and engine, something DA2 was heavily criticized for.

IMO I've seen companies under EA go down the casual road before and always without except they're liquidized pretty quickly.

Seems to me Bioware can either go back to their original fans or go the way of THQ.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed