Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,104 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

Found a Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back reference, Bleakcoast Cave.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame

Gah, this game is fookin' scary. I've learned that it becomes much easier if you just keep your distance and spam shots. f**k the zero shots, they're way to dangerous.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 18, 2013, 04:01:08 AM
Fatal Frame

Gah, this game is fookin' scary. I've learned that it becomes much easier if you just keep your distance and spam shots. f**k the zero shots, they're way to dangerous.

love that series, I got them all. Zeroshots can be pretty scary man but worth it to just get rid of the ghost quicker lol.

Fatal Frame (Project Zero) 3, with the Crawling girl under the building f**king made me drop the controller. Haunted my mind for a while lol.

love it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

Holy crap, I beat Karstaag in one try! This is my second time fighting him. The first time in a previous play through he kept kicking my ass.

That was tense though, 2-3 he blew me across the arena with a Fus Ro Da type move ad I kept mushing buttons going "Get back up!"

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

The Four Kings are no more. After a hard battle and the aid of one of my best and closest friends, we defeated them. The gate is open. Soon the final battle will begin..but there are a few things I must finish first.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 18, 2013, 09:43:27 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 18, 2013, 04:01:08 AM
Fatal Frame

love that series, I got them all. Zeroshots can be pretty scary man but worth it to just get rid of the ghost quicker lol.

Fatal Frame (Project Zero) 3, with the Crawling girl under the building f**king made me drop the controller. Haunted my mind for a while lol.

love it.

Yep, that girl in three got me good. My biggest jump was when I pointed the camera down the courtyard well like a dumbass. :laugh:

underbound

underbound

I es currently playing teh f.e.a.r. expansion pack thingy.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pokemón SoulSilver

Finally picked this up after getting a frustrated with it a while back. I had an epic battle in the rain against the Red Gyarados, cleared out the Rocket Base with Lance, and finally beat Jasmine, the bitch who kept killing me before. it was a good day, overall.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

That feeling when you help a new player get up in rank. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pokemón SoulSilver

"You are the Safari Zone Owner now, but could you continue to pay admission fees? We have our reasons."

What. the. f**k.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Guys I ordered a new 360 because I want to beat GTA V sooo bad, but I am going to complete some coop games which I missed after selling my previous 360 so I want to ask you how long it takes to finish these games - Halo Reach, Halo 4, Army of Two TDC, Gears 3 and Gears Judg?

underbound

underbound

You can beat them at least within 9 hours(3 if you dont suck like I do) each. Especially halo4 and reach.(You might be able to beat those in 2 hrs depending on difficulty)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It'll take you a couple of months to really play them well.

WinterActual

WinterActual

2 HOURS! Wtf! Whats wrong with the devs these days... This is total bullshit! I was expecting at least 10 hours from each game (besides AoT: TDC which can't be any longer than 40th day).  Thank god they include bots in Gears since Gears 2.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Far Cry 3

Its like skyrim with guns...and jungle...and Crytek...and facial animations

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed