Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,883 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Dark Souls and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Going from Dark Souls to Kingdom Hearts is like going from super advanced college mega calculus to kindergarten art class.

Kingdom Hearts just feels so easy now. Like to the point it's damn near boring.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: KNIGHT on Sep 10, 2013, 09:47:18 PM
Dark Souls and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Going from Dark Souls to Kingdom Hearts is like going from super advanced college mega calculus to kindergarten art class.

Kingdom Hearts Dark Souls just feels so easy now. Like to the point it's damn near boring.

Fixed for you~

Vakarian

Vakarian

Resident Evil: REmake. (gamecube)

My god this game had some awesome graphics for its time!

Also been playing the f**k out of the Mass Effect mimecraft pack. (I have my Garbus skin. :3 )

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 10, 2013, 11:48:54 PM

The level of detail in all the mansion rooms is insane. Makes me wish there was a bit more to the lab.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

[/i]

Resident Evil on the Gamecube is a f**kawesome game

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

That's probably the only game in the series that is so good I forgive the shit controls.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Has anyone picked up the Amnesia sequel yet?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 11, 2013, 12:38:59 AM
Has anyone picked up the Amnesia sequel yet?
:-X :-X :-X

Sorta

SM

SM

QuoteWhat do you mean by a simple way of doing it off the disk?

Pretty self explanatory I would've thought.

When I put the HL2 Orange Box disk in it autoruns to the install pages and you tick what you want to install (HL2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal, Team Fortress 2).  Which i did.

Instead it installed Steam, forced me to create an account, then proceeded to download the games off the web instead installing them off the disks.  Pretty moronic really.  Crysis 2 did the same thing but used Origin instead of Steam.

When I installed Arkham Asylum a while back it similarly forced me to create a Windows Games account, but at least it installed the game off the disk.

I foresee I'll probably buy more games via download in future, but if I see a game cheap on disk, it'd be nice to able to simply go home, install it and then play it, without it downloading.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 11, 2013, 12:24:55 AM

[/i]

Resident Evil on the Gamecube is a f**kawesome game

One of the few reasons why I got a gamecube ;D

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Got FC Blood Dragon on the weekly sale on xbox-live. Having helluva lot of fun with Michael Biehn's lolness.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Sep 11, 2013, 01:17:41 AM
QuoteWhat do you mean by a simple way of doing it off the disk?

Pretty self explanatory I would've thought.

When I put the HL2 Orange Box disk in it autoruns to the install pages and you tick what you want to install (HL2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal, Team Fortress 2).  Which i did.

Instead it installed Steam, forced me to create an account, then proceeded to download the games off the web instead installing them off the disks.  Pretty moronic really.  Crysis 2 did the same thing but used Origin instead of Steam.

When I installed Arkham Asylum a while back it similarly forced me to create a Windows Games account, but at least it installed the game off the disk.

I foresee I'll probably buy more games via download in future, but if I see a game cheap on disk, it'd be nice to able to simply go home, install it and then play it, without it downloading.

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I would like that as well. I would also like, in doing all that, that the game runs through Steam (or Origin) in that one doesn't have to insert the disk each time. Before I sold them, I had many games that are now available on Steam but I couldn't run them through Steam as they were disc-based, not downloaded and had to insert the disk each time.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Guys, it has arrived...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 11, 2013, 04:18:36 PM
Guys, it has arrived...

Did you buy a box of Kleenex to?  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 12, 2013, 12:32:53 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 11, 2013, 04:18:36 PM
Guys, it has arrived...

Did you buy a box of Kleenex to?  :laugh:

No, but I have loads of toilet paper.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed