Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,593 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted

Just blasted my way through the first jet ski bit and the customs house. I stopped before it was time to head upriver.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Strike Suit Zero

and will be Dead Space 3 this afternoon

Terx2

Terx2

Plague Inc. A small downloadable mobile game that is loads of fun. Infecting countries with a bacteria and evolving so it becomes immune to a cure and focusing on it spreading via lifestock,insects, birds, blood and so on. Also creating various effects for your disease. Takes a while to unlock other things like viruses, nano viruses, fungus, bioweapon and so on. But other than that is a really fun game.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 07, 2013, 11:27:28 PM
Army of Two: The 40th Day

I've managed to beat this on the hardest level several different times. I mean, either I need to go play the first game again, or wait till March for The Devil's Cartel..
This game have the sweetest Hardest Diff level ever made, imo.

Nightlord

Nightlord

DS 3, just started and I've already got a ton of items thrown at me.

Prime113

Prime113

Beat Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 with coolbreeze. Now gonna move on to ACM or RS:V2.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 08, 2013, 01:44:46 PM

Monday RS:V2

Tuesday A:CM

8)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 08, 2013, 02:30:57 PM

8)

Oh shiz. We got new Spartan Ops on Monday, too.

Monday: Spartan Ops Episode 9. RS:V2

Tuesday-Thursday : Aliens Colonial Marines.

Terx2

Terx2

InFamous 2. Best game of 2011.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 08, 2013, 02:33:23 PM

8)

So say we all.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 08, 2013, 02:38:06 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 08, 2013, 02:33:23 PM

8)

So say we all.

Here here!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 08, 2013, 04:19:29 AM
Plague Inc. A small downloadable mobile game that is loads of fun. Infecting countries with a bacteria and evolving so it becomes immune to a cure and focusing on it spreading via lifestock,insects, birds, blood and so on. Also creating various effects for your disease. Takes a while to unlock other things like viruses, nano viruses, fungus, bioweapon and so on. But other than that is a really fun game.
That game can be pretty difficult when its not on casual difficulty. I can't seem to beat it.

Keg

Keg

Dead Space 3. I'm really enjoying it so far. Alot of people seem to get the sense that its not like the others but this feels vey much a Dead Space game to me. Im one of the few that accepted a long time ago it wouldnt be anywhere near as scary as the other games. Everybody would be complaining if we got the same thing a third time. Theyve tried to mix up the gameplay a bit and I like that. It still has plenty of classic Dead Space, especially in the derelict spaceships that you go into in the "space junkyard" above the planet.

After playing the other games so many times and being desensitised to their style of horror anyway, even if this game was more of the same I doubt it would have consistently scared me other than your bog standard jump scares.

Enjoying it so far but ive heard its a much bigger game than the previous two which worries me. I thought the first two were bang on with their length and pacing. Both of them were roughly 8-10 hour games with a solid, unfolding story as you went. I've heard this one is at least 15 hours if you do the optional side missions (suprised a game like this would include these). I just hope it doesnt get stale and outstay its welcome before the end. Perhaps thats another reason for the different gameplay styles, to mix it up a bit so its not the same all the way through. Im also glad theyve brought back the giant necro's we saw in the first game. Kinda missed those in the sequel.

Anybody think the necro's move a hell of alot quiciker in this game. They seem to charge almost instantly and then suddenly your surrounded and its not a matter of skillfully dismembering anymore, its just frantically firing in all directions until theyre dead. Thats one aspect im not a fan of.

I really like the new necros abilities of growing extra limbs and tentacles as you dismember them as well.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

God of War

MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

DmC

This shit gets better and better, holy shit I'm really enjoying myself at the moment. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed