Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,857 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

God of War: Ascension Beta {fun but it sucks when 3 guys gang up on you and your teammates are nowhere in sight}

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Plague Inc on my tablet. Its a nice little game where you try to wipe humanity off of the planet with a disease.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still working my way through Brutal Ultimate DOOM. Episode 3 is a real bitch and I don't want to think about Ep 4.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played some more Uncharted. It's still fun, but I wanted to see more cool stuff like the U-Boat. So far, the island has been a whole lot of shooty parts in the jungle.

Terx2

Terx2

Back and forward between. The ratchet and clank trilogy and the devil may cry trilogy remastered for PS3.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Currently installing DCUniverse Online...the free-to-play model.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Getting back to Far Cry 3 tomorrow.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Skyrim

It's insane how fast I've been leveling up lately, just three weeks ago I was mere level 10 now I'm at 28 heading to 29.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 24, 2013, 10:56:29 AM
Skyrim

It's insane how fast I've been leveling up lately, just three weeks ago I was mere level 10 now I'm at 28 heading to 29.
Got any tips? I can't seem to level up for shit.  :-\

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Just finished playing Resident Evil 6. Might write a review up later.  ;)

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Mark Of The Ninja

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 24, 2013, 03:39:50 PM
Skyrim

If you don't have to fast travel don't fast travel, or just don't fast travel as much, cut down on it. Trust me you wouldn't believe how much this can keep you from leveling up fast.

If you see a powerful enemy that you think you can take on, save the game and take on it. This should help with weapons, armor, and magic.

Do as many side quests as possible, each one is a good way to level up. I had my one handed at 20, now it's at like 60-something and this is from doing side quests.

That's the hard way if you want it to be easy there's other ways to do that as well on consoles if you have the patience for it.

Spoiler
Pickpocketing, just steal guards arrows they don't weigh so they won't notice, there's also an exploit where you can take them out and put them back in the guards inventory which also helps, just make sure to save.

One handed and two handed weapons; get Shadowmere from the Dark Brotherhood quests then just wail on him, his health regenerates fast so he's practically immortal if you use basic attacks.

Sneak, go to Falkreath and go to the Jarl's place, outside there's a guard standing watch in front of some wood, go to the wood then crouch; if you're playing on a console wrap the controllers cable around the joystick so it goes back and your character walks back, this will count as sneaking and in a few hours (5 for me the first time) you should have sneak to 100.
[close]

That's all I got right now, there's more but these were the one's I used on my bullshitting profile.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 24, 2013, 08:27:40 PM
Skyrim

If you don't have to fast travel don't fast travel, or just don't fast travel as much, cut down on it. Trust me you wouldn't believe how much this can keep you from leveling up fast.

If you see a powerful enemy that you think you can take on, save the game and take on it. This should help with weapons, armor, and magic.

Do as many side quests as possible, each one is a good way to level up. I had my one handed at 20, now it's at like 60-something and this is from doing side quests.

That's the hard way if you want it to be easy there's other ways to do that as well on consoles if you have the patience for it.

Spoiler
Pickpocketing, just steal guards arrows they don't weigh so they won't notice, there's also an exploit where you can take them out and put them back in the guards inventory which also helps, just make sure to save.

One handed and two handed weapons; get Shadowmere from the Dark Brotherhood quests then just wail on him, his health regenerates fast so he's practically immortal if you use basic attacks.

Sneak, go to Falkreath and go to the Jarl's place, outside there's a guard standing watch in front of some wood, go to the wood then crouch; if you're playing on a console wrap the controllers cable around the joystick so it goes back and your character walks back, this will count as sneaking and in a few hours (5 for me the first time) you should have sneak to 100.
[close]

That's all I got right now, there's more but these were the one's I used on my bullshitting profile.
Thanks! I'm not gonna do it the easy way because I feel like that find that ruins the game for me.

Now that I think about it I do quick travel a lot...

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 24, 2013, 08:46:33 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 24, 2013, 08:27:40 PM
Skyrim

Spoiler

[close]

Thanks! I'm not gonna do it the easy way because I feel like that find that ruins the game for me.

Now that I think about it I do quick travel a lot...

If you want to get your smithing up real fast just make lots of iron daggers. 1 leather strip and one iron ignot is required. Than sharpen them. Also sharpen any of your amour. If you have the perk to sharpen magical items than get that. Also if you can get the telekinesis spell and sorry I can't remember the other ones name but it converts iron ore to silver ore than to gold ore. Collect lots of iron ore covert them to gold ore make them into gold ignots and make jewlery out of them. This will increase your alteration and your speach for selling the jewlery.  Telekinesis comes in handy if you want to pick something up fromfar away without being detected (Great for some of the theives guild missions)

Keg

Keg

Resuming my Mass Effect playthrough. Kinda got sidetracked over christmas and ive been busy so havent really had time. Hoping to try and get through the rest of the game and Mass Effect 3 before the influx of all the games coming up in Feb and March or i'll get sidetracked by those as well.

Dead Space 3 is first and if ive got time I want to replay Extraction, DS1, DS2 and DS2: Severed before playing DS3. Not that important because ive played them so many times I know them inside out now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed