Amaterasu

QuoteDarksiders 2

I loved that game!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Halo 4  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still on Borderlands 2...this game is so freaking addictive. The amount of loot it gives out is unreal.

Keg

Keg

DOOM3 BFG and Killzone HD.

I downloaded Killzone HD yesterday and had a quick whirl on it to see what it's like. Gotta say it looks great and it's not as fuzzy and washed out as it was. The biggest improvement however is there is no slow down. The original PS2 version had terrible frame rate but for people who are familiar with the first game and still like it, you will notice a huge difference in how it plays. Instantly the game is alot more enjoyable than it ever was and we can play it, how it was supposed to be played.

Comparing it visually to DOOM3 which was released only a few months before Killzone was, its clear how ahead of its time DOOM3 was (I never played it until now so I had no idea). Now that Killzone runs smoothly its clear to see that Killzone's gameplay doesn't feel dated at all (it does if you dont re-map the buttons because the default controls feel weird, but you can literally change any button you want) whereas the visuals (other than guns, character models etc) do look dated. Its the opposite with DOOM3, where the visuals have aged well but the feel of the game and how it plays havent.

Enjoying the hell out of DOOM3 though and Ive heard a few people say it's not scary at all but ive been shitting myself at times.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Halo 4

Vepariga

Vepariga

Chivalry Medieval Warfare

f**kin badass game

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Halo 4.

And that is probably all I'll be playing for the rest of the year.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Darksiders

Mmm War...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 06, 2012, 11:09:24 PM
Darksiders

Mmm War...

What will Death say when he finds out you're hot for his brother?  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Played the RaiderZ beta at a friends house.

Oh my god it's like the closest thing to a translated version of MH Frontier. :'( 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Downloaded Siren Blood Curse today. I'll try it out soon.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Morrowind and Skyrim, good games alone, playing at morealess the same time is just epic.

Red Orchestra 2, plays so much nicer on high on my new PC, could barely run on low before.

WinterActual

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo 4

Hoping to play War Games and Spartan Ops for the first time today. Beat the campaign yesterday and loved it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed