Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,644 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Shobidoo on Sep 06, 2012, 03:14:50 AM
Oh oh oh i'v been playing Doom 3 with this one HD mod, and it is gorgeous!

The screens really dont do it justice cause they are so small, it is AWESOME.

That does look rather sexy. Don't take it your going to bother with the BFG edition that's being released soon?

Nope

Nope

If it's anything more then 10 bucks then nah. The lost missions sound kinda cool but I dont feel like rebuying games I already have.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'll only rebut it for 360 pretty much for the sake of achievements and co-op.

Nope

Nope

Vakarian

Vakarian

;(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That's just stupid.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 06, 2012, 03:26:29 AM
That's just stupid.

Think of the memories we could have had ;(

Why?!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL, you would be screaming, I would just be like.."It's only a video game!"

All while saying..."better than AvP2010."

and then a highfive.

Vakarian

Vakarian

ShadowPred

Keg

Keg

I dont play daily but I do play alot and often if ive got nothing planned ill sit for 5 or more hours. I also generally only play one game at a time. I wont for example play one game for 3 hours and then another for 2 hours. Don't know why but Ive always stuck to one game at a time and I move on to something else when ive beaten it. Im more into single player games with decent stories so I like to stick to one at a time. I wouldnt watch an hour of one film, switch to another and then switch back and im the same with games. Books too, I couldnt have two books on the go at the same time.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 06, 2012, 03:20:39 AM
I'll only rebut it for 360 pretty much for the sake of achievements and co-op.
I hope you know that the D3 version for the original xbox have nothing to do with the PC and the upcoming 360 version. Its totally different game and experience.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I thought that what was being released on the 360 was just Doom 3 except in HD and with a few additional levels?

WinterActual

WinterActual

The upcoming D3 version (from the BFG edition) is the "original" PC version of DooM ]I[. It never came out for the 360 before. The original Xbox version had major changes and/or enhancement of the levels and their overall design, many of them were removed, other are split up versions of the original levels because the hardware limitation of the original Xbox. Also the engine is not exactly the same, its a toned down version. In its core is different and this explains why the upcoming BFG version is not featuring coop for the 360 - they are not porting over the original xbox version but the PC (the true) version which never featured coop. I doubt they really redone all the textures in HD, maybe for the new levels but for the original levels I bet they just used upscale and called it HD. If you played just the Xbox version of D3, you should try either the PC version or the new BFG edition for the consoles. You will see the differences between the original Xbox version and the true version at least + you will have the benefit of the new features such as the checkpoint system, a reserved duck tape from the latest delivery and ofc the new levels. When I played the game for first time all the duck tape was already used so I was not able to attach a flashlight to my weapons, which sucked big time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm really bummed that the flashlight and gun can be dual-wielded. It takes away from the survival horror aspect of the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed