Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,560 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 26, 2012, 09:02:30 PM
Apart from FIFA 12, I'm looking for a really good single player to keep me entertained for a few days until my XBOX Live account is reactivated, any recommendations guys?
If you are not restricted to just one platform, I will say STALKER SoC or CoP  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Modern Warfare 3. But how.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Max Payne still. f**k, the boss fights really f**king piss me off. So goddamn aggravating. Not even halfway through the game, I had to turn on invincibility! And I'm playing on the easiest difficulty!

But, the thing's still fun as hell, and I'm loving the story, and most of all the character of Max Payne. Things have only gotten from bad to worse, and it's tragic.

And the f**king sequel is called The Fall of Max Payne. How in the f**k does he fall any lower than this!?! :D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Which boss fight you have in mind? The guy in the church?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No. That one I actually didn't have too much trouble with, once I figured out what to do.

It was the buy who was "interrogating" you with the baseball bat. I'd go into bullet time, unload two complete pistol clips point blank in his chest, and then he'd just let off a short burst of machine gun fire and kill me. f**king aggravating.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The guy in the bar? If thats so, just dont enter in the room where he is, just trigger the scene and stay outside the door. Shoot his friends and his bitch first. One by one, because if you dont run away he is not going to come after you. Save your powerful weapons such as the uzis, the shotguns and the deagle for the boss. Sometimes 1 nade or one molly is good choice to deal with his friends. Use bullet time only when you are sure he is on low health so you will dodge his incoming bullets and deal the last dmg he needs. You will die 6-7 times but you will make it. His friends (and the boss himself) have some patterns of movement so you will make it when they are on the "easy" pattern  ;) Good luck! Btw, personally I find these early game fights way more harder than the end game fights in the big mansion or in the ship or in the big office building  :o Maybe its due to the lack of powerful weapons.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

All ready took care of him, actually, but thanks for the advice. Problem was this one asshole who was just sitting behind the bar, and the fact that I didn't have many guns or much ammo.

Wound up going into god mode and unloading 15 or so shotgun shells pointblank.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 27, 2012, 08:35:02 AM
Wound up going into god mode and unloading 15 or so shotgun shells pointblank.

Niiiice!  8)

Splinter Cell: Conviction. 2nd favorite Splinter Cell game, so far, behind Chaos Theory.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Amazing Spiderman.

Lie

Lie

Lollipop Chainsaw I don't know if you'll ever own/borrow this game but you will remember Fear of Heights. >:(

Stingray

Stingray

Powerdrome

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lie on Jun 28, 2012, 12:22:37 AM
Lollipop Chainsaw I don't know if you'll ever own/borrow this game but you will remember Fear of Heights. >:(

OMG, I can already imagine this level being as insane as 10,000 ways to die from Predator Concrete Jungle.

Lie

Lie

10,000 Ways to die on Full Blooded... it was like I just a vietnam flashback, f**king rockets made the blue laser look like a walking the park! >:(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Finished my solo playthough of Halo Wars. Halo Reach is next.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Reach.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed