Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

DBZ Budokai 3.

Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta for the win. ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Catherine demo

Spoiler
f**k YOU GAME! WHY IS THE MAIN CHARACTERS GIRLFRIEND THE SIZE OF A BUILDING AND TRYING TO STAB ME WITH A GIANT FORK?! AND TO MAKE IT WORSE IT'S A PUZZLE GAME, THE DUDES IN HIS UNDERWEAR AND IT'S A DAMN HARD PUZZLE GAME! ON EASY MODE! I didn't even finish the damn demo yet. It's hard as f**k but it's damn rewarding, the mix of 3D and anime is also really nice.
[close]

If you see this at a store and think that the cover describes the game don't be fooled this is a mean as f**k game.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Captain America - Xbox 360

Easy 1000g - nothing about the game that is original but was still fun to play

Dirt 3 - Graphically stunning, vehicles are fun to handle. Even better than the second game.

Keg

Keg

Driver: San Francisco demo.

Wow this is shit. Definately wont be buying this. I loved the original games on the Playstation. Driv3r was hugely disapointing and Parallel Lines was decent enough and definately an improvement on Driv3r but this is terrible. Doesnt look or feel like a Driver game at all and the "shift" ability is f**king stupid. Doesnt belong in Driver at all. It like an arcade racer now.

What happened to the awesome 70's style, Bullet-esque feel to these games. I had high hopes for this but unless this gets rave reviews on release I wont be picking this up. Ive still got Driver and Driver 2 on PS1 so ill stick to those classics.

Im gonna start GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony. I gave GTAIV a rest for a few weeks after beating the main game and The Lost & Damned so its about time I gave this a whirl. Its the reason I decided to give GTAIV another shot because everybody kept telling me that its so much fun compared to the main game and its alot closer the style of the PS2 GTA's.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Playin the gears of war series again getting ready for gears 3 next month. Just finished gears 1 and about halfway through gears 2, a truly awsome franchise.

Quote from: Sierra on Aug 14, 2011, 02:06:32 PM

Dirt 3 - Graphically stunning, vehicles are fun to handle. Even better than the second game.

there's a game called "Easy 1000g"? or are you saying that Captain america was an easy 1000g?

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 15, 2011, 12:20:53 PM
Quote from: Sierra on Aug 14, 2011, 02:06:32 PM

there's a game called "Easy 1000g"? or are you saying that Captain america was an easy 1000g?

Captain America is easy. All you have to do is finish the game to get full achievements. They're all kinda given to you.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

When I next turn on my XBox, Halo 3 ;D

Nope

Nope

Terraria.

DIG

DIG

DIG

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shobidoo on Aug 15, 2011, 08:59:09 PM
Terraria.

DIG

DIG

DIG

Saw some friends plying that. Not sure if its something I would like, but it looked pretty cool :)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Terraria with a pony skin.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Oblivion

Got bored of Infamous so this has taken over in priority.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 15, 2011, 11:18:01 PM
Oblivion

Glad to see im not the olny one that fills this way.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Aug 15, 2011, 11:19:49 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 15, 2011, 11:18:01 PM
Oblivion

Glad to see im not the olny one that fills this way.

I really want to finish it but I just seem to have no motivation to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed