Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 08, 2011, 02:51:30 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 07, 2011, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 07, 2011, 07:38:24 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 07, 2011, 07:37:27 PM
Halo Wars

We should play some time :)

I'd love to. What's your tag, cause I'm not sure I have you on my friends list.

{btw..your name finally clicked in my head. Don't know how I didn't see it earlier XD}

You mean Nightmare Asylum? Yeah, its a reference to the comic/novel :)

And I'm pretty sure you're on my friendlist. My gamertag is bstnsx704

Yep, I've got you on my list. Just lemme know when you wanna play

Keg

Keg

I played as a soldier too. Its the most boring option I suppose but I figured he would be the most rounded of all the characters and the easiest to play as for my first playthrough.

Lvl: 40
Health: 857
Shield Capacity: 909  Recharge Rate: 99
Grenade Mod: Explosive Contact, 83 damage
Rifleman Class Mod: +36 Combat Rifle Damage
                           + 3 Assault Skill
                           + 2 Overload Skill

I tend to only use two guns, one is an Assault Rifle with 133 damage, a 1.4x zoom, + 70 damage and +33 recoil reduction and the other is a shotgun (which I used alot in Zombie Island) which has 100 (x12) damage and is f**king brutal up close. Other than that I have a rocket launcher which is hugely powerful but Ive never really used it much and a Sniper with 548 damge and +200 critical hit damage. I use the sniper alot to thin ranks from a distance. Im on the look out for a revolver as a sidearm to take down shields and then switch back to my Shotgun or Rifle.

In my skills I also have the ability to heal myself and others in range when I kill an enemy so if youre close by it comes in handy. the majority of my skills are in the Infantry and Medic branches.

Quote from: Keg on Jul 08, 2011, 01:04:25 PM
I played as a soldier too. Its the most boring option I suppose but I figured he would be the most rounded of all the characters and the easiest to play as for my first playthrough.

+ 3 Assault Skill
                           + 2 Overload Skill

I tend to only use two guns, one is an Assault Rifle with 133 damage, a 1.4x zoom, + 70 damage and +33 recoil reduction and the other is a shotgun (which I used alot in Zombie Island) which has 100 (x12) damage and is f**king brutal up close. Other than that I have a rocket launcher which is hugely powerful but Ive never really used it much and a Sniper with 548 damge and +200 critical hit damage. I use the sniper alot to thin ranks from a distance. Im on the look out for a revolver as a sidearm to take down shields and then switch back to my Shotgun or Rifle.

In my skills I also have the ability to heal myself and others in range when I kill an enemy so if youre close by it comes in handy. the majority of my skills are in the Infantry and Medic branches.

yeah i think soldier is best for first playthrough too.
you have some good stuff, i'm still a lowly level 33 but i've never seen any sheilds that good before! i guess they show up closer to the end of the game?
i have increased ROF, and sheild recharge rate when i kill enemies, my scorpio has a healing aura, and i can heal allies by shooting them, but since i got a healing sheild and player mod, healing myself is not normally a big deal.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Halo Reach

I'm lovin "Living Dead" mode.  ;D

Question, do you only get one jack pot thing per day?

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 08, 2011, 01:20:08 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jul 08, 2011, 01:04:25 PM

+ 3 Assault Skill
                           + 2 Overload Skill

yeah i think soldier is best for first playthrough too.
you have some good stuff, i'm still a lowly level 33 but i've never seen any sheilds that good before! i guess they show up closer to the end of the game?
i have increased ROF, and sheild recharge rate when i kill enemies, my scorpio has a healing aura, and i can heal allies by shooting them, but since i got a healing sheild and player mod, healing myself is not normally a big deal.

I think I got my shield from a vending machine. Cost me a couple hundred thousand but I had half a million at the time. Im sure it was something +400 over the shield i was using. I couldnt believe it when i saw it. Thats whats great about this game, the constant chuff on you get when you find a variation of your favourite weapon thats better than the one you currently own.

On my next playthrough (cant see it being for a long while, im currently trying to finally plow through GTA IV and then the DLCs, as well as replaying LA Noire with the DLC. Then theres a whole host of brilliant games coming like Uncharted 3 and Batman: AC) i'll probably choose Mordecai the Hunter. Theres so much to offer in this game that I can definately see myself playing it through once a year with a different character each time.

Huol

Huol

The guy in black keeps cleaning my house.
He doesn't even live here.

Terx2

Terx2

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Nothing more fun then pwning clone troopers as Darth Maul ;D.

Keg

Keg

Ive just finished the mission on GTAIV where you have to chase a helicopter and Jacob tries to fire a rocket launcher at it from your chopper. I remember the last time I played GTAIV and I got to that mission it took me hours to do it and I got really pissed off. This time I got it first time. Weird how that happens. I was bracing myself for replaying the mission over and over  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 09, 2011, 09:21:54 AM
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Nothing more fun then pwning clone troopers as Darth Maul ;D.

Indeed good sir. I remember when my brother used to play. We would play as the "Heroes", I'd kill him everytime. Though he gave the nickname "Hero-Killer" because I was so good at killing heroes. :D

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 09, 2011, 01:02:13 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 09, 2011, 09:21:54 AM

Indeed good sir. I remember when my brother used to play. We would play as the "Heroes", I'd kill him everytime. Though he gave the nickname "Hero-Killer" because I was so good at killing heroes. :D

:laugh: Lol anyway I'm now playing Resident Evil Directors Cut on my PSP

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 08, 2011, 06:44:24 PM
Halo Reach

I'm lovin "Living Dead" mode.  ;D

Question, do you only get one jack pot thing per day?

You mean the random credits? You get those every game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What I mean is when you get into the thousands instead of the hundreds. I should of made that clearer.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 09, 2011, 08:16:48 PM
What I mean is when you get into the thousands instead of the hundreds. I should of made that clearer.

Yeah, those are daily. :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Dang, I'm only around 20,000 away from the helmet from the first Halo (130,000). I already got the big jack pot plus the super jack pot (weekend special) and I've done every challenge. Guess I'm waiting till tomorrow.

m41guy

m41guy

Finally gonna play Dead Space.  Picked it up at Gamestop today.   :laugh:

After that I'll either get DS2 or play Assassin's Creed 1&2.  All that should take me til Batman:AC comes out.  That will be the first game since AVP2 that I have bought brand new  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed