Private Hudson

Private Hudson

S.T.A.L.K.E.R ShoC & CoP
Dino D-Day

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Cellien on Apr 10, 2011, 10:54:08 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Apr 10, 2011, 10:43:10 PM
I'm not too sure on what an iOS device is, but if it's an iPhone 4 I should be alright; My contract runs out in June which is the perfect excuse to get one.

When I get one I'll check it out. I've played a couple of  RTS/Zombie flash games, and the manage to keep my attention for an hour or so.

Thanks for the suggestion/shameless plug! ;)

Hehe, np!

iOS device = iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

Cool. Don't know why, but I really want an iPhone.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Private Hudson on Apr 11, 2011, 12:31:25 AM
S.T.A.L.K.E.R ShoC & CoP
Dino D-Day
How is Dino d-day?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Funner than I thought it would be, and definitely won't be getting bored of it any time soon, I recommend it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You can get it from Steam right?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yeah :)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Just rented TRON: Evolution, pretty decent game but way too repetitive though.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Apr 11, 2011, 12:47:38 PM
Just rented TRON: Evolution, pretty decent game but way too repetitive though.

The story seemed very good and the visuals made you feel part of the world. The fighting animations looked fantastic and It could have been a great companion to the films but I totally agree on the repetitiveness. Despite loving the story and visuals, the gameplay got so monotonous I couldnt finish it. Got about halfway through it and it felt like a chore and I couldnt go on. Shame.

Cellien

Cellien

I finished it and enjoyed it enough mainly because of the great representation of the Tron universe, plus it supports 3D.  The last "boss" fight was boring and went on too long.  There are bugs in the grappling system where you think you're dude is going to latch on but it doesn't work and you fall.  A lot.  The light cycle parts seemed tacked on and the tank parts just seem like a quick diversion that's not really boring..but not really fun.

Still though, I loved the game.  Helps that I'm a Tron nut though.

Quote from: severen76 on Apr 11, 2011, 01:10:05 AM
Cool. Don't know why, but I really want an iPhone.

Best all around gadget imo.  Tons of games and apps out there for extremely cheap too.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Cellien on Apr 11, 2011, 03:54:05 PM
I finished it and enjoyed it enough mainly because of the great representation of the Tron universe, plus it supports 3D.  The last "boss" fight was boring and went on too long.  There are bugs in the grappling system where you think you're dude is going to latch on but it doesn't work and you fall.  A lot.  The light cycle parts seemed tacked on and the tank parts just seem like a quick diversion that's not really boring..but not really fun.

Still though, I loved the game.  Helps that I'm a Tron nut though.

Agreed with everything you just said. Its a great representation of the Tron world, the story seemed very good, and visually it sucked you right in. But the repetitive nature of the game and the annoying platform sections which should have been so much fun ended up becoming infuriating after seeing the Derezzed screen for the tenth time. The light cycle parts should have been so much fun too, but they where just trial and error resulting in a broken experience that took you out of it. The tank sections were extremely dull. It sounds like I hated the game, but infact it alot going for it, but some of the irritations I go from it where just too much. With a bit more work, it could have been superb. If youre massive fan of Tron it probably is worth playing through for the story but i just couldnt stomach it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis

So many memories, can't wait for the Telltale game to come to PS3 8)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Dark Fatalis on Apr 11, 2011, 09:44:26 PM

I never got to play it. :'(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 11, 2011, 10:12:25 PM

If you still have a PS2 you can play it on that. If you have a 360 it might be able to play it. But I recommend the PC version with all the mods you can put it's definitely worth it :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Dark Fatalis on Apr 11, 2011, 10:39:45 PM

If you still have a PS2 you can play it on that. If you have a 360 it might be able to play it. But I recommend the PC version with all the mods you can put it's definitely worth it :)
The problem is that I can't afford it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 11, 2011, 10:41:37 PM
Quote from: Dark Fatalis on Apr 11, 2011, 10:39:45 PM

The problem is that I can't afford it.

On PC? Or in general?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed