Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,162 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Finished God of War: Ghost of Sparta last night. Awesome game.

Quote from: Shobidoo on Mar 11, 2011, 01:56:18 PM
Played the trial of Modern Combat: Domination. And it was a bad mix of counter-strike and Modern Warfare. Certainly not gonna buy it.

using move controls is interesting, but it just feels like something people would play if they couldn't afford COD or BF, or are just so obsessed they want every modern combat style game!

Nope

Nope

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 11, 2011, 02:31:36 PM
I actually have MC 2 on my iPhone; quite entertaining. Feels like a watered-down CoD.
Iphone i might've purchased it, maybe. But i honestly dont think its worth the price of admission for the PS3.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How much does it go for? More than $5, definitely not.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 11, 2011, 02:32:37 PM
Finished God of War: Ghost of Sparta last night. Awesome game.

Personally I enjoyed it more than the somewhat disapointing GOW III. Absolutely fantastic game. I wasnt sure how it could work setting it inbetween I & II but it does. Definately the best story since the first game.

Anyway im currently playing Killzone on the PS2 and despite the fact the whole game feels somewhat sluggish I'm really enjoying it this time. Tried playing it through about a year ago and hated it but for some reason im digging it.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Batman Arkham Asylum.

Back to The future :)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 12, 2011, 06:44:46 PM
Back to The future :)

Its fantastic isnt it. Sure the graphics are PS2 era but so what. The game gets the feel of the films so well that even if it had awesome graphics I dont think id enjoy it any more. Plus the whole point of these Telltale adventure games is that theyre budget games. £15 is definately worth it for five episodes and at least 10-15 hours of entertainment. Ive played episodes 1 & 2 on my Laptop and theyre awesome. Episode 3 looks absolutely brilliant.

yeah i played the trial on ps3, and immediately bought them :) and i don't care about graphics, besides, i own 3 other telltale episodic games, including TOMI which i own on both PS3 and PC :D

Keg

Keg

I just love how much thought has gone into the dialogue and little details like keeping running jokes going, like Biff and his family always getting well known phrases wrong. Its fantastic that Christopher Lloyd has returned to voice Doc and whoever that guy is doing Marty, hes absolutely pitch perfect. Probably the best soundalike in a game ive ever heard.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Dragon ages 2

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Red Dead Redemption
AVP 2010
Killzone
Resident Evil 5

Nope

Nope

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 12, 2011, 01:28:51 AM
How much does it go for? More than $5, definitely not.
Not sure exactly, but i do know its more then 5 bucks.

midget

midget

Just 100% Battle: Los Angeles (Xbox)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3
Spoiler
Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3Monster Hunter 3
Spoiler
Oh and did I mention Monster Hunter 3 ;D
[close]
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed