Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,569 times)

Eal

Eal

Quote from: aliens13 on Jun 18, 2023, 01:45:41 PM
Quote from: caffeine4671 on Jun 07, 2023, 01:04:22 AMAmnesia: The Bunker, and I'm regretting my choice to leave the Administration room already. ;.;
Lol, i'm started to play it today. I loved the Dark Descent back in the day, and yesterday I found this new Amnesia game and even setting up in the WW1 (it gives me Deathwatch vibes) so I buy it immediately. Now I'm in the generator room... I don't wanna go out...

Not gonna spoil anything, but something pretty neat happens regarding the generator room as you progress.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Punisher (2005)

Very fun, hopefully I don't get stuck like I did last time I tried to play this.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Blood. Good mindless boomer shooter fun.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 19, 2023, 06:03:53 AMThe Punisher (2005)

Very fun, hopefully I don't get stuck like I did last time I tried to play this.

That thing makes me laugh hysterically.

Great LP from the days people did that

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 19, 2023, 06:03:53 AMThe Punisher (2005)

Game owns.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 19, 2023, 06:33:41 AMBlood. Good mindless boomer shooter fun.
Also owns. Possibly my favorite Build engine game.

I'm currently noodling around in Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries, which is much more of a "sim-management" game than I expected it to be. Not in a bad way, it's just not what I expected at all.

Also on the last level in my replay of the 40k: Dawn of War 1 singleplayer campaign, which I haven't played in an extremely long time.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Was playing a bit of Thief 4, and currently waiting for a chance to play Aliens: Dark Descent

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Finished the main story campaign, on one hand everything to do with the found family of Witchers and outcasts had me deeply emotionally invested in the outcome and I have never played an open world I can confidently call good before with an absurd wealth of superb side quests.

On the other hand as a sequel to Witcher 2 it is absolutely woeful, many of the major and minor political players from it are reduced to irrelevance if included at all, and in the end it boils down to a very binary good and evil decision in terms of what Geralt can do facilitated by both Radovid and Dijkstra becoming cartoonishly idiotic and repugnant in equal measure.

Where's the Emperor's consort? John Natalis? Ada and Anaïs and Saskia and Iorveth most of all? It is a testament to how well written the rest of the story can be sometimes that I still love it overall.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I've got Witcher 3 to replay on PS5. When I first played Witcher 3, I actually went and read quite a few of the novels because I enjoyed the world so much.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Punisher (2005)

Well the next level is Grand Nixon Island, which is where I got stuck the last time around. I think I might replay previous levels to farm points and buy that sweet kill recovery upgrade.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Dark Forces 2 (because someone gave me a code for it ages ago).

I think I should be playing on hard, because I'm not having much trouble with the enemies.

On the other hand the maps themselves are my greatest enemy. A lot of the puzzles are really, really obnoxious. Not even in that they're hard to figure out, just that there's a lot of things that almost come down to luck more than skill or desperate sprints with Force Speed and it's just... like I said, obnoxious.

Eal

Eal

Currently enthralled in Tea for God. It's a VR game that uses your existing roomscale and non-euclidean corridors to let you walk through the level.

It works best in VRcades with a lot of space, or an empty gym/court, but it works well in room too.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1764400/Tea_For_God/

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 27, 2023, 05:04:30 AMDark Forces 2 (because someone gave me a code for it ages ago).

I think I should be playing on hard, because I'm not having much trouble with the enemies.

On the other hand the maps themselves are my greatest enemy. A lot of the puzzles are really, really obnoxious. Not even in that they're hard to figure out, just that there's a lot of things that almost come down to luck more than skill or desperate sprints with Force Speed and it's just... like I said, obnoxious.
I really love this game. There's some troubles getting this running well on modern systems though.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I just installed from Steam onto Windows 10 and rocked and rolled without issue (after correcting the mouse through the menu). I did follow the advice to keep it to 800x600 though.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Rugby Challenge 4 (PS4)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 29, 2023, 11:12:41 AMI just installed from Steam onto Windows 10 and rocked and rolled without issue (after correcting the mouse through the menu). I did follow the advice to keep it to 800x600 though.
I think there's no music in the Steam version, which is a shame.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed