Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Elmazalman - Today at 06:27:49 AM
Quote from: Rudiger on May 10, 2024, 08:23:38 AMFar too expensive. And I cannot listen to that Alien Theory guy.

I wouldn't pay $75.00 (AUD) for a digital download. Besides, what more (previously unheard of) stories are there from the makers of the film? Imo, the 2003 feature-length documentary pretty much covered everything.

Something about that ALIEN THEORY narration is a big turn-off for me. His recent video on the 3+ hours cut of ALIEN was interesting though.
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 05:48:38 AM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 11:02:34 PMIf the facehugger was in place the entire time until right before he popped I'd buy it, but it's not the case.

That'd be a creepy visual actually -an unconscious body with its face covered entirely by a space spider suddenly begins twitching and convulsing until a covered in blood baby Alien breaks through its ribcage
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by SiL - Today at 05:43:07 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 04:01:29 AM
Spoiler
The subject of a dead actor is a different thing entirely. But still something I think people should decide on their own.
[close]
Spoiler
How can they if they don't know beforehand? It's something I hope they drop in the trailer.
[close]
I'm not sure I follow, but I did just take some NyQuil so I'm a bit loopy.
Yep, but the real sequels did that anyway.  All they did was postpone the war.

If a sequel to T2 has to be made, give me my Judgment Day on August 29, 1997 and complete the circle.
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SM - Today at 05:30:19 AM
Okay maybe not that interesting.

It was fan theory for yonks either way.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 03:52:24 AMMaybe to prevent self-harm.  It could be that a facehugger instinctively knows whether its host is both conscious and intelligent.  If so, it may have to keep the host comatose longer to scrub its memory of the encounter, so the host doesn't just kill itself to prevent a more painful death.

This could also explain the much shorter implantation time in Alien 3.

Then you have a pretty normal gestation in the dog but a much longer growth to adult.
General Game Discussion / Re: Terminator: Survival Proje...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 05:29:46 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 04:32:57 AMI'd prefer it if the events of T2 were exactly how history was supposed to play out and actually clinched Judgment Day, which still happens right on schedule in 1997.

That makes Sarah and John's efforts to stop it in T2 even more pointless, don't you think ?
Last post by SM - Today at 05:27:33 AM
You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when I make you ruler of Australia.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Today at 05:03:54 AM
That leak doesn't bother me.
Spoiler
it's the stupid retrieval of big chap that I find eye-rolling.
[close]
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 05:00:29 AM
SM 'bout to get yeeted to the phantom zone.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed