AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,521 times)

SM

SM

Good one!  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congratulations dude! I look forward to seeing it.

i'm really excited for you man! good luck, sounds like it'll totally be my kind of thing

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: alexpj19 on Sep 02, 2010, 04:40:06 AM
Hey guys my last meeting went well, producers are interested developing one of my projects, now im getting the story for the script finalized, it will be Sci-fi Adventure thriller with elements of horror, Working title of the project is "Lost Freighter". Getting ready for the conference call on friday, also need to start working on some concept designes for the pitch. :)
Congratulations, you truly deserve it.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Congrats!  ;D

Requiem28

Requiem28

Nice Job Alex!  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey guys my last meeting went well, producers are interested developing one of my projects, now im getting the story for the script finalized, it will be Sci-fi Adventure thriller with elements of horror, Working title of the project is "Lost Freighter". Getting ready for the conference call on friday, also need to start working on some concept designes for the pitch. :)

All the best of luck Alex! Just remember where you began ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Best of luck. It's always great when someone does something they love. :)

alexpj19

alexpj19

Thanks guys, i'll keep you updated.

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: alexpj19 on Sep 02, 2010, 11:25:03 PM
Thanks guys, i'll keep you updated.
Excellent work Alex!! I really enjoyed AVP:Redemption!!Finally a real AVP film that delivers!!
Great work on the opening credits and all of the Sulaco exterior shots.The Predator homeworld looks amazing and is one of my favorite shots!Also loved the scene with the Elder Pred in the altar chamber with the holographs,very well done.The main Pred in his ship preparing for battle scene also looks very good.Pred arriving in Sulaco looks very good,well lit backgrounds and good lighting on Pred.I specially like the egg chamber scene,very well done.Who ever was playing the Pred made a really good job with Pred movements and fight choreography as well.Great action scenes!the Aliens really look good.Pred targeting laser very well done.Pred cloaking also very well done.Loved the Predalien fight scene!Tail thru head!Ouch!LOL.Marine scene also great,loved the Pred Shield!!You gotta copyright that thing man!!Funny how similar the impaled marine scene was to Nikolai´s from Predators!!I think they ripped you off man!!LOL.
Final battle scene with the Queen Alien simply epic!!
And also epic the ending shot with the exploding Sulaco!!Very well done Fx.
Overall a great production,great soundtrack and good effects.Only have some minor complaints about the Pred wearing boots and didn´t really care for the spinning laser balls too much,but that just a personal opinion.Besides that,everything looks awesome!!
I wish you lotsa luck in your future projects Alex,and who knows,maybe someday you will be directing AVP3!!! :)

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

^This

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Congratulations alex!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm freaking happy for you Alex.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

That guy scares me.

Nope

Nope

Congrats. Best of luck!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed