AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,513 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 15, 2010, 09:21:51 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 15, 2010, 09:18:39 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2010, 11:19:21 AM
Just remember, Alex, when you get to do a proper AvP, ensure the Aliens are treated well.

This.

Make us proud!

Agreed. I hope to see you work on some more AVP soon! :D
Double agreed, Do well!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2010, 11:19:21 AM
Just remember, Alex, when you get to do a proper AvP, ensure the Aliens are treated well.

Make sure both creatures are treated well. Even better.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can handle that. 2 Preds vs 2 Aliens. Gotta be brutal, gotta have character.

SiL

SiL

I got a script could be used ... :P

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys, things are going slow but well, i have a big dinner/meeting on Aug. 25th in LA very excited about it, plus i've been righting some Sci-Fi movie ideas like crazy last month 4 of them are picked as a potential projects for development :) no word from FOX yet :( so stay tuned i'll update yo soon.

Quote from: alexpj19 on Aug 17, 2010, 08:40:17 AM
Hey guys, things are going slow but well, i have a big dinner/meeting on Aug. 25th in LA very excited about it, plus i've been righting some Sci-Fi movie ideas like crazy last month 4 of them are picked as a potential projects for development :) no word from FOX yet :( so stay tuned i'll update yo soon.

that sounds awesome, really hope it all goes well for you. i'm sure it will, since Fox are well known for their blockbuster Sci Fi, so i look forward to hearing your next snippet of news

GO ALEX! ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Good job man!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Who are you meeting with?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Please let it be a pushover, not saying your not good enough to whatever it is you want to get from this meeting, but the heads of the company are bound to be tough, and critical.

SM

SM

It's their money.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I never said they had no reason to be.

SM

SM

No reason to be what...?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quotebut the heads of the company are bound to be tough, and critical.
Quote from: SM on Aug 18, 2010, 02:20:03 AM
It's their money.
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 18, 2010, 02:21:07 AM
I never said they had no reason to be.
Tough and critical.

If that don't make sense then I don't know. Basically you justified them for being critical and I never said there wasn't a reason for them to be critical, I just hope there not.

SM

SM

Your response made no contextual sense, but thank you for clearing it up.

I don't think they have any reason to be critical as such, but to get a movie made is very difficult when dealing with studios.  Alex is in a good position though in that he has Redemption as a good calling card.  It shows everything he's capable of, be that writing, editing, effects, sound, whatever.  It's more broad than simply trying to hock a spec script.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys my last meeting went well, producers are interested developing one of my projects, now im getting the story for the script finalized, it will be Sci-fi Adventure thriller with elements of horror, Working title of the project is "Lost Freighter". Getting ready for the conference call on friday, also need to start working on some concept designes for the pitch. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed