AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,491 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

But then what will the Alien kill? :-\

(I do hope you all realize I'm joking... somewhat.)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 22, 2010, 11:43:38 PM
But then what will the Alien kill? :-\

(I do hope you all realize I'm joking... somewhat.)

i know. ;) 

well, there was some set pics of that elder pred that Alex created.  maybe there are more preds.

MaJiNWaR

MaJiNWaR

Quote from: Requiem28 on Apr 22, 2010, 11:10:18 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 22, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
Well, that's good news. The Aliens better kill a few Predators, though. :)

isn't there only one pred in the film though? :D

Please, like the aliens could actually kill a predator... thats why the first avp sucked...

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thats what I like about this film, it respects both Creatures. The Pred doesn't kill a whole shit load of Aliens without a scratch (Wolf: AvP-R). or doesn't have the Facehuggers facehug somebody and the burster pop out two seconds after Huggie dies. (AVP)

can't wait to see this movie! I bet, it'll blow the official AvP films Fox made. lol, btw Alex, make sure you give Giger Credit for the Original Alien design please.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

If not, he will launch his surface-to-surface phallic-shaped missiles.

SiL

SiL

And then make sure to give credit to Dan O'Bannon, Ronald Shussett, Jim Thomas and John Thomas for 'Based on characters created by' while you're at it.

I am being facetious. It's a fan film. We all know who came up with what.

Requiem28

Requiem28

don't make him re-edit the movie again! >:(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MaJiNWaR on Apr 23, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Please, like the aliens could actually kill a predator... thats why the first avp sucked...

Dude, I hope you're not being serious. The Alien absolutely CAN kill a Predator. I don't want to start an argument here, I'm just saying that the Alien is a much better fighter at close range.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRAKq7Aal4

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 24, 2010, 01:33:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRAKq7Aal4

lmao  :D

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: SiL on Apr 23, 2010, 10:51:02 PM
And then make sure to give credit to Dan O'Bannon, Ronald Shussett, Jim Thomas and John Thomas for 'Based on characters created by' while you're at it.

I am being facetious. It's a fan film. We all know who came up with what.

Well SOOOOORY! I was only thinking if hes still workin on the credits he should include some rightful credits. Jeez.

Quote from: Requiem28 on Apr 23, 2010, 11:57:34 PM
don't make him re-edit the movie again! >:(

HEY! calm down, it was only a suggestion. he doesn't have to edit it if he doesn't want to. and besides, its his film, not ours. I was only trying to give him some good ideas when he starts on the credits. no need to flip out on somebody when they are being Cautious. we all know Fox is ok with this (so they say) but I hate to watch this on Youtube, come on the next day to finish the movie and find out Giger sued his ass. I mean yeah, it sounds unlikely, but I actualy like to be safe then sorry, I'm sure Alex feels the same.

take a damn chill pill people. as I said. I was only suggesting to Alex to give Giger the credit. Jeez. flippin out over a suggestion, and for thoughs who are gonna be a smart-ass and say, "you need to take a chill pill yourself---" I am just fine, I am simply defending myself.

SiL

SiL

But you do need to calm down.

No-one was attacking you. There was no reason to get so damned defensive.

And if you're going to say credit Giger, why not say credit the others? They all still get credit in the latest movies.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Simmer down, y'all.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: SiL on Apr 24, 2010, 01:49:21 AM

And if you're going to say credit Giger, why not say credit the others? They all still get credit in the latest movies.

hey, you know. these Chill-pills do tast pretty good. (takes the whole bottle) Uh-Oh! *Has Sezier*

yeah I see whatcha mean now. and your right. I wasn't thinking. but there is ALOT of credit that these people haven't been givin enough of. (Except ADI)

ANYWHO, can't wait for the movie. hey, maybe if we're lucky maybe Fox will allow a DVD release? lol nah, doubt it. we'll never be THAT lucky. be kick ass though.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 24, 2010, 04:23:11 AM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 24, 2010, 01:49:21 AM

hey, you know. these Chill-pills do tast pretty good. (takes the whole bottle) Uh-Oh! *Has Sezier*

yeah I see whatcha mean now. and your right. I wasn't thinking. but there is ALOT of credit that these people haven't been givin enough of. (Except ADI)

ANYWHO, can't wait for the movie. hey, maybe if we're lucky maybe Fox will allow a DVD release? lol nah, doubt it. we'll never be THAT lucky. be kick ass though.

well then.... that was settled rather quickly.  we need more of that in forums these days.  nice job. ;)

and sorry for offending you TITANO.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed