AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,521 times)

danielbones

danielbones

They would def shut it down if you try to hide it from them. Better to go by the numbers.

Darkness

Darkness

S.E.E.D managed to get through unscathed and that was a pretty anticipated fan film even if the final product wasn't that great.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That's what I'm worrying about here. I'm trying not to get too hyped incase, I doubt it will, it sucks. I really hope that it doesn't because Alex has worked so hard.

frankaster

frankaster

I GOT REALLY IMPRESSED THE WAY YOU CHANGED THAT AWFUL RUBIES PRED MASK WITH THE AWESOME CG- PRED FACE!!!

I KNO THE SHIPS AND ENVIOSTUFF IS NOT SO EASY, BUT ORGANICS AND SPECIALLY EXPRESSIONS ARE REALLY HARD TO MADE!

I WANT A DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Wager

War Wager

Please stop shouting. Anger is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

Has be pulled a muscle of something? :P

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 01, 2008, 07:42:19 PM
S.E.E.D managed to get through unscathed and that was a pretty anticipated fan film even if the final product wasn't that great.

I never saw that one.  Do you have a link to where I could see it?(if there is one)?  Please?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

In the fan films section under important topics or go to www.seedfilm.com

Chris P

Chris P

Thanks Purebreed.  I am downloading it right now.  It looks okay, I couldn't see the trailer however.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Chris P on Jul 01, 2008, 08:15:14 PM
Thanks Purebreed.  I am downloading it right now.  It looks okay, I couldn't see the trailer however.
You are wasting your time, really, the movie is terrible.

Chris P

Chris P

Is it?  I am about to watch it now.  I hope you're wrong, or else this was a waste of time. :-\

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

The screencapsfrom S.E.E.D make it look good, but the film itself is awful.

War Wager

War Wager

I downloaded it just now, but all I got where the sounds.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: War Wager on Jul 01, 2008, 08:40:40 PM
I downloaded it just now, but all I got where the sounds.
Doesnt make any difference, its so horribly cut that you cant see much of the action anyway.

Chris P

Chris P

My Quick-Time software wouldn't play it!  That's crap.  Oh, well, I guess I didn't miss out on much.  BUT, this is not the S.E.E.D. topic, so let's get back to the Redemption film.

I still don't know what "Foxed" means.  Can someone tell me what it means?  Please?

danielbones

danielbones

Probs that the studio takes away all the artistic freedom from the director and demands a film that will only make lots of cash.. Am I right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed