Animal Spawned Xenomorphs

Started by Number13, Apr 27, 2019, 04:05:41 AM

Author
Animal Spawned Xenomorphs (Read 13,493 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Any further deviation from the original design than the above for an animal hosted Alien is incorrect. /Thread

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 09, 2019, 11:23:28 PM

Any further deviation from the original design than the above for an animal hosted Alien is incorrect. /Thread

But but what about horses and ponies ???

Huggs

Huggs

My little xeno

Huggs

Huggs

It's good nightmare fuel.

Number13

Number13

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 10, 2019, 12:17:32 AM
Sacrilegious thread.

I was only referencing what Aliens do, which is take features from the host they grow inside of. An Alien growing inside a creature with wings, would have wings. So why not?

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 10, 2019, 12:05:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

But but what about horses and ponies ???

I actually have a Horse Alien model.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 10, 2019, 12:15:43 AM
My little xeno

My little xeno: eggmorphing is magic  8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Number13 on Jun 09, 2019, 09:11:00 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 09, 2019, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: Number13 on Jun 09, 2019, 08:52:34 PM
Arachnid Alien:

Hudson: "Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another N O P E hunt?"

What? It looks like the toy.

Rabbit was joking...it's the whole NOPE joke/meme around scary things.

Number13

Number13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2019, 07:16:52 AM
Quote from: Number13 on Jun 09, 2019, 09:11:00 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 09, 2019, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: Number13 on Jun 09, 2019, 08:52:34 PM
Arachnid Alien:

Hudson: "Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another N O P E hunt?"

What? It looks like the toy.

Rabbit was joking...it's the whole NOPE joke/meme around scary things.

That's really nice of you, especially after my previous "incidents." But I didn't really take any offense to it. I was confused, yes, but I pretty much gave my defense and shrugged it off. I kinda also forgot.

I've been having fun customizing Xenos based on the Kenner toys, even though my recent ones were impractical since a Facehugger can't impregnate a praying mantis, but again, I wonder if I can use the element of the black goo on a praying mantis or a spider in one of my stories. A friend of mine also customized a King Alien, but I don't see how that would work, since there are no King Bees or King Ants, but he did a great job and wish I could use it for something, maybe not a "King Alien." And a fan of my work suggested a Bear Alien, which I made out of one of those Mortal Kombat Aliens, since that incarnation seemed very different from the original Alien. Wasn't it because he birthed from another Mortal Kombat character? Which I don't know why they couldn't just make a normal human spawned Alien in that game and stick with tradition, or do more than one Alien, each born from a different Mortal Kombat character. Could be cool to see a Goro spawned Alien with four arms, not like the Queen who has two large arm and two tiny T-Rex arms.

The Old One

The Old One

I don't like the idea of Aliens taking on superfluous features canonically, but it works for a cartoon toy line.

Number13

Number13

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 19, 2019, 12:46:55 PM
I don't like the idea of Aliens taking on superfluous features canonically, but it works for a cartoon toy line.

I just like the designing different Aliens, I just wanted to expand on the idea that gave birth, pun intended, to the Dog Alien, the Predalien, and the Ultramorph, if they would've used it. And the Kenner Aliens were a good jumping off point, especially how Neca is making cooler versions of them. Originally I wasn't gonna put the crossbreeds in my 2nd animated film, but a fan of mine talked me into it and I think it turned out great a brought new ideas to the story.

But again, I feel the insect Aliens are too impractical since you can't get a Facehugger on them, but I had fun with them.

Monster Man

Monster Man

Same here at least for the sake of consistency. All it's doing is using you as a resource to fuel it's growth, it may take a souvenir when it's ready to leave but for the most part the end result is going to be the same.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Monster Man on Jun 22, 2019, 04:25:37 AM

Same here at least for the sake of consistency. All it's doing is using you as a resource to fuel it's growth, it may take a souvenir when it's ready to leave but for the most part the end result is going to be the same.

Yes.  As we've seen, it can get ridiculous pretty quickly otherwise.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yes

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

^

Naginata

Naginata

I'd tend to echo that sentiment.

... Baboon xeno would be dope, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed