Halo (Read 744,857 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 23, 2012, 06:21:14 PM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 23, 2012, 05:19:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2RI45IjeFI#ws

That Teleport...
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/21473698/images/1352329875509.jpg
Imbalanced as hell, I can see why they didn't make the cut, although they probably could have been left in for customs.

There are a few adjustments that could be made to make it a bit more balanced. Perhaps making it take up some of your shields, or making you take increased damage for a short time after using this. This could make it so you can't just teleport for no reason at all. I would imagine the cooldown would be pretty damn long for it, too.

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 23, 2012, 06:25:25 PM
When will Team Snipers and Grif Ball be available on multiplayer? :(

Team Snipers was on for a short time about half a month ago, I believe. As for Grifball, I don't know, but it needs to be added soon.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I just want a goddamn Lone Wolves playlist again. Seriously, why the hell was there no FFA playlist from the get-go? I miss Slayer.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 23, 2012, 06:57:26 PM
I just want a goddamn Lone Wolves playlist again. Seriously, why the hell was there no FFA playlist from the get-go? I miss Slayer.

This. I wonder what they're waiting on...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Regicide all the way. I've always found straight Slayer to be quite dull, but Regicide adds a secondary (yet important enough) objective that doesn't really mess with the flow of gameplay. I hope they don't take it out.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

While I never found Slayer to be dull, I do think I prefer Regicide.

I'm just not a big fan of the rotating playlists. I wish we just had the option to play whatever cameron's we want. Maybe, if they want certain special rotating games, they can do something like what they did with Halo 3's Double EXP playlists.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Having played quite a lot Halo 4 MP with some friends the last couple of days, I'm not sure what to think about it. One thing is for sure, I miss the MP maps from Halo 3. :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, Halo 3 probably had the most iconic maps of the bunch, in my opinion. Guardian to this day remains my favorite, I think. With things like Sandtrap, Sandbox, and Valhalla (Ragnorak) not very far behind. Oh, and the Foretunner map with the man cannons, that one was great too.

That being said, Halo 4's maps are in no way bad, and I absolutely love the additions to the gameplay.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

There's a few that are starting to shine for me (Complex, Adrift, and Exile specifically; Abandon also kicks all kinds of ass in Flood).

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I just beat Halo 4.

Pretty damn good.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I just beat it on Legendary.

f**k that last room. But it was very satisfying when I finally killed that last f**king Knight.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2012, 09:41:28 PMYeah, Halo 3 probably had the most iconic maps of the bunch, in my opinion. Guardian to this day remains my favorite, I think. With things like Sandtrap, Sandbox, and Valhalla (Ragnorak) not very far behind. Oh, and the Foretunner map with the man cannons, that one was great too.

Yeah, Guardian is fun. My favorite is either Sandtrap or Valhalla (which is great in Halo 4). I can't choose between them. Rat's Nest is a lot of fun as well. Oh, and High Ground. ;D

Not sure which that Forerunner level is. Do you have a name for it?

Edit: Unless it's Epitaph?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just gave it a google. The map I meant is Construct. Couldn't remember the name, for some reason.  :)

Aspie

Aspie

Individual Regicide...is addicting.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I agree.

Aspie

Aspie

Accpet when I come in second place by five points.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed