Halo (Read 744,826 times)

Space Sweeper

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 10, 2012, 09:45:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KciNvAPYlOM#ws

Captaiiiin!

:laugh:
:laugh: This is teh aliens please pull over.

QuoteDavid Fincher (director of Se7en, Fight Club, The Social Network and Alien 3) and Tim Miller (Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) have been in Prague filming an extended 2 minute live-action trailer for Halo 4.

"Fincher and Miller will help deliver an emotionally-charged look at the backstory of "Halo's" iconic hero, the Master Chief."

The trailer will première on October 18th on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, and will be uploaded to the Waypoint Youtube channel immediately after - about 6am BST. I'll post the video as soon as it's up.

"Titled "Scanned," the trailer is an action-packed cinematic production that offers a captivating look at the backstory of Master Chief, and provides a glimpse of the new threat he will encounter in "Halo 4." Filmed in Prague, "Scanned" continues the franchise's tradition of expanding the universe through award-winning live-action stories, adding to the lore and anticipation for the next chapter in the landmark franchise"
http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/10/david-fincher-on-board-for-live-action.html
Yesssssssssssssssss

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

David Fincher...Halo...gimme now!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Holy shit. That's... beyond anything I'd have hoped for. This might be the live-action ad to top Landfall.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 10, 2012, 07:24:18 AM
343, put up one of the Halo 4 terminals, if you haven't read Thursday war you probably won't know what's going on.
Very nice improvement over the Anniversary terminals and the elites have an actual language now, very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC72rqIvgRs#ws

So what I got from this is, I hope, that Jul 'Mdama will play a role in Halo 4?

Considering he was my favorite character of the Kilo 5 trilogy so far, yessssssssss.

...Maybe he'll be this trilogy's Arbiter, in the following games in some way (Not in an allying with the humans way, but in a "Main playable character that's not Master Chief" way)?

Nightlord

Nightlord

It's finished.
Spoiler
For now....

[close]
My favourite Halo campaign of them all.
Quick question, when Cortana mentions there is a way to stop the flood in the Ark without firing the Halos, what did she mean?

Final forge map revealed I think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=05S3eMBPaHw#

Quote from: KNIGHT on Oct 10, 2012, 09:23:40 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 10, 2012, 07:24:18 AM
343, put up one of the Halo 4 terminals, if you haven't read Thursday war you probably won't know what's going on.
Very nice improvement over the Anniversary terminals and the elites have an actual language now, very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC72rqIvgRs#ws

So what I got from this is, I hope, that Jul 'Mdama will play a role in Halo 4?

Considering he was my favorite character of the Kilo 5 trilogy so far, yessssssssss.

...Maybe he'll be this trilogy's Arbiter, in the following games in some way (Not in an allying with the humans way, but in a "Main playable character that's not Master Chief" way)?

I don't really see it happening unless 343 put in humans as enemies, I'd much prefer if Arby came back to be honest, although with the way the elites are being treated in the books
Spoiler
I wouldn't be suprised if he becomes an enemy  ::)
[close]

O MA GAWD time to head into the dark.

Main menu
[close]

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Wait a second... Today isn't November 6th...

What is going on.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wait...two discs?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 11, 2012, 12:32:09 AM
Wait...two discs?
One is campaign other is war games I believe.
Two discs has been announced for a while but noone knew what was on them.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh, wow. I had no clue they split it up. Makes we wonder just how big some of the content is, given the relatively short campaign (in terms of number of levels).

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Perhaps it's longer than ten levels this time, or the levels are gargantuan.
Either way, can we all agree not to even think of posting spoilers until November?
Yeah?
Fantastic, let's all get little club rings again and not spoil anything

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Its only 8 levels. No clue as to how big they are, though.

And I agree. No spoilers please.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well...keep them in spoiler tags. Did we all forget spoiler tags exist?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Spoiler
I didn't! : D
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 11, 2012, 02:34:17 AM
Well...keep them in spoiler tags. Did we all forget spoiler tags exist?
No, we just remember the screwups related to them before.
And remembering when Reach was coming out, some people didn't give a shit and argued what a spoiler is and blah blah blah

In the end just

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed