Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 744,721 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Those graphics... they are delicious...

And fantastic Battle Rifle redesign. Chief really looks more like Chief in-game. I like what I'm seeing, but lets get some details.

fry1236

fry1236

I can't wait for this one  ;D I'm getting pretty pissed off at reach  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: daywalker on Mar 05, 2012, 07:30:58 AM
Halo 4 images, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465463 now lets go insane

Oh my...

And what Sweeps said: more details.

Razz

Razz

Prime113

Prime113

OH MY GOSH!  :'( I am so f**kin' ready for this. That was amazing.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

That actually looks really damn good..hopefully the Halo fanboy that lives deep within my soul doesn't break free again. I have to save mah money

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Alright, I'm comin' round to this thing now. I am really curious about the canon reason they came up with for why SPARTANs are fighting each other in multiplayer.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Razz on Mar 05, 2012, 02:11:40 PM
Making Halo 4 Vidoc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UL63Zo-uo#ws
That looks really good. :)

The MP level they showed looks very Forerunner inspired.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 05, 2012, 02:43:37 PM
Alright, I'm comin' round to this thing now. I am really curious about the canon reason they came up with for why SPARTANs are fighting each other in multiplayer.
My guess is that it will be an advanced training, like the Danger Room in X-Men.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: daywalker on Mar 05, 2012, 07:30:58 AM
Halo 4 images, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465463 now lets go insane

First image at the top is scary realistic. This is the 360 we're looking at?!!?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 05, 2012, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 05, 2012, 02:43:37 PM
My guess is that it will be an advanced training, like the Danger Room in X-Men.

I'm hoping humanity has fractured and divided itself again, fighting amongst ourselves, killing each other even in the wake of the most terrible war in our history. So it goes.

Though you're probably right.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Chief looks really Halo 3 inspired with all the poses but DAYUM he looks so nice.

C'mon and tell us who the enemy is already though.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 05, 2012, 03:24:10 PMC'mon and tell us who the enemy is already though.

Yeah, makes you wonder what could be bigger than the fate of the entire universe hanging by a thread.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 05, 2012, 03:24:10 PM
Chief looks really Halo 3 inspired with all the poses but DAYUM he looks so nice.

The Covenant isn't going to be the primary enemy? It's not going to be Halo if its just a civil war with just Humans fighting. Sure the Spartans are in it but if no Covenant, is there going to be another antagonist spacefaring alien species?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Halo 3 didn't setup a civil war though from what I recall.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Mar 05, 2012, 03:34:42 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 05, 2012, 03:24:10 PM

The Covenant isn't going to be the primary enemy? It's not going to be Halo if its just a civil war with just Humans fighting. Sure the Spartans are in it but if no Covenant, is there going to be another antagonist spacefaring alien species?
I think the covenant has been destroyed but pretty much all the races that it was made up of are still around so who knows if they still hate humans or not.

As for the enemies in Halo 4, most people are betting on forerunners.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed